Sad day for me and my fellow coworkers

Moderator: ACOT Employee

mamma2allboyz
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 303

Post by mamma2allboyz »

Please I dont normally ask for people to pray for me, and this isnt for me but for a friend of mine and coworker.  To make this story as short as possible, a dear friend of mine got bad news on Sunday morning that his dad suffered a heart attack.  So Jarred got on a plane and flew to Missouri to be with his father and mother at this difficult time.  He arrived on Sunday and his dad was in a coma and died that evening, Jarred stayed with him until he passed.  Jarred has been there since making plans for his fathers burial.  Along with his fiance and new son that was born in Oct.  Then we got the news last night and some of us this morning that my dear friend Jarred (age 26) suffered a heart attack yesterday morning and fell into a coma as well and he  passed away yesterday.  So many of us are mourning the loss of our dear friend whom we did so many things with, not just at work but outside of work.  Jarred was a fun loving, outgoing guy, smiled all the time, he was a loving father and I am sure would have been a great husband as well.  Jarred was always known at work to be carrying around his 2 liter of diet Mt Dew we teased him about it all the time lol.  He played on my mud volleyball team for the past 4 years at work and we all had been with him on several occassions and get togethers, parties and such.  He drove me home numerous times and I was friends with him not best friends but I for sure call him my friend.  His best friend is one of our Supervisors at work and his son was born yesterday within hours of Jarreds death, he has just found out that the most joyous day of his life is also such a sad day.   I really havnt digested it all just yet, I have cried today so many times, thinking that I cant believe hes gone, and then I cry for his son who will never know him, and that he will never see him grow up.  I have also cried for his poor mother, how much can someone take she not only lost her husband Sunday evening but lost her son yesterday.  We have started a collection at work for his son and fiance as she wasnt working with the new baby and to help with funeral expenses as well.  The funeral is being held in Missouri so only a few people from work are going to be able to drive down and attend.  I am just so sad for his family right now my heart just hurts.   I will miss my dear friend for he was truely a fun spirited guy always a joker and I dont think I ever saw him mad.  Please I just ask that you pray for his family, our coworkers and for his son I truely feel they need all the warm thougths they can get right now. HUGS to you my friends
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys
SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

I'm so sorry. I will keep his family in my thoughts. Big hugs to you.
ImageImage
FurBaby_Mom
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 444

Post by FurBaby_Mom »

SHUT UP....that's the craziest thing I've heard.  That poor family.  How incredibly awful......
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

Oh wow. How heartbreaking. Good thoughts for his fiance, baby, mother, family, best friend, you and all of those that new him. {{HUGS}}
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

dinasaad
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 14

Post by dinasaad »

this brought tears to my eyes, life is very short and unpredictable. may God rest his soul and his father's in peace. and may God also give his family and friends the patience (and i dont know how to say it in english) and the strength to bare losing him. Hope you also feel better, i know how hard it is for you.
Vicky
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 96

Post by Vicky »

How sad, keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Wendy-Gale
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 183

Post by Wendy-Gale »

that is just about the saddest thing I have heard..Im am so sorry and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

so sorry jen,where in mo./
me and my angels
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Oh my gosh, how incredibly sad! 
stangGirl
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 13

Post by stangGirl »

Oh my Goodness What a tragic situation.  I will be praying diligently!!
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

How terrible and sad!  Everyone will be in my prayers and hugs to you!!
Midge
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 213

Post by Midge »

How sad...prayers said.
Leeanna
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 128

Post by Leeanna »

How sad, will definitely pray for everyone.
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

Post by evilqueen »

That's so sad.
Janet
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 515

Post by Janet »

Oh, my heart is breaking!  I am praying for his family and his friends.  What a tragedy!
Beth-W
Featured Guest Coordinator
Gallery: 459

Post by Beth-W »

That is awful!!
Janshotgun
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 88

Post by Janshotgun »

How terrible!  It is almost too hard to take!!!    Prayers for everyone involed!!!!!
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

Jenn--I am so sad for you and Jarred's family and friends. I'll be praying for all of you...that is such a tragedy.
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Post by Bluesky »

Geez.   
(*~Bluesky~*)
Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

Post by Renee »