Chipmunks

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Ponytail
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Chipmunks

Post by Ponytail »

I went and saw the new movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks.  I thought it was very cute.  Before I saw it, I asked everyone who had if it was a good movie.  No matter who I asked, small children or full grown adults, they all said it was great.I f you haven't seen it, you absolutely NEED to.
Ponytail
(Emily)
mkcdaisy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 616

Chipmunks

Post by mkcdaisy »

I haven't seen it but I want to. I do have a problem how ever with 4 and 5 year old kids walking around saying bow chica wow wowo
Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Chipmunks

Post by Keling »

Tommy & I saw it in NJ - we loved it, especially the music. Now, Tommy wants the CD!
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Chipmunks

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I totally agree Amanda!  I don't like kids in general going around saying that!  Of course, I "think" it has a different meaning for kids, I hope.  I haven't taken Aaron to see it, not sure if I will.  My mom and cousin and their two girls went to see it, and they said it was cute, but my mom and cousin said there were lots of sexual references.
No1Mommy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 21

Chipmunks

Post by No1Mommy »

I thought it was way awesome too!  You  know...I must be the most naive person becasue the sexual references went right over my head! lol
dumplin
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 34

Chipmunks

Post by dumplin »

I took my daughter to see it and it was very cute; there was only one scene that  they said bow chica woow woow and it was so quick that my daughter almost missed it.  we will buy it when it comes out. My daughter walks around saying it when you talk about the movie but her favorite part is when alvin is in the dishwasher.
Kabrina
Gemmy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 77

Chipmunks

Post by Gemmy »

Awesome movie. My daughter now says that she is going to go drop raisins, instead of that she is going poop!!!
tscrappin
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Chipmunks

Post by tscrappin »

I went to see this movie last nite and I loved it!!  I think it was adorable!!  My favorite part too is when Alvin was in the dishwasher!! 
Theresa
Love To Scrap!!
Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

Chipmunks

Post by Renee »

We took Alex to see it and we all enjoyed it.Alex only repeated the "bow chicka wow wow" when he saw it on the commercial!!
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Chipmunks

Post by -Shannon- »

Saw that the week before Christmas when my family was up visiting. Took my niece and nephew. We all loved it.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Return to “General Talk”