had one hell of a day

Moderator: ACOT Employee

jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

had one hell of a day

Post by jmo95 »

You ever have one of those days were you just know you shouldn't get out of bed.....but do anyway and it's all just down hill from there.....well welcome to my day.I get to work to find that one of my students has been committed into a pysciatric hospital.  I come to find out he has tried to kill himself twice this month (remember I have first graders) A couple of weeks ago he tried to jump out of a window and this past weekend he tried to hang himself.  He came to school on monday with rope burns on  his neck.  I hurt so bad for this kid.  Can you imagine what is happening to a 6 year old that he wants to kill himself????  I have been crying all day.Then I come home to find out(his mom and dad came to talk to me to tell me this) billy has lost a job he started last week because he failed a drug test (surprise, surprise)  He was getting a one week paycheck because he worked for a week prior to this, and got paid yesteday.  His dad told him he was to give me his check.....well guess who showed up at his parents house at 2:30 a.m. drunk as all get out.  He drank his entire check away! We all discussed it tonight and everyone is cutting him completely off.  No giving him money, no talking to him, and his parents are not going to let him stay there at all..... I can't believe it has come to this....although I am not surprised.  I have completely cut him out of mine and eli's life and now he is losig his mom,dad, and sister. (he was offered rehab but he refused he doens't think he has a problem)Also talked to my mom and dad and pretty much had to cancel plans to go home to see them (haven't been home since christmas and was planning to go for easter) but gas is going to be at almost 4.00 a gallon here by them (it was 3.50) today.  Now that I am a single mom I just can't afford to spend that kind of money in gas (they are in central PA, I am in ohio)  They are going to try to come visit us soon, but that sucks big time. oh and my whole weekend is already gone....hair appointment and wedding on saturday, and a wedding shower on sunday...OH JOY!Ok...I am done being a whiney baby.  On the bright side...my baby girl used the potty 2 twice yesterday on her own and tried a couple of times today.  She hates wearing a diaper so hopefully this potty training thing is going to come a lot sooner than I excepted.
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

had one hell of a day

Post by moodyonceamth »

Sorry you had a bad day....that's awesome that Eli is using the potty....she's early!
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

had one hell of a day

Post by emarie803 »

((((((HUGS)))))) to you! Hang in there hon. And that's great that Eli is trying to use the potty!
LoveMyBella
Product Promotions
Gallery: 437

had one hell of a day

Post by LoveMyBella »

Sorry you're having a crappy day, Jenn!  Hang in there. 
gypsyslady
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 47

had one hell of a day

Post by gypsyslady »

Hugs to you.  You are a strong lady. You will get through this ok.  Glad Eli is there to help put a bright spot in your day.
Kris
Women don't have hot flashes..........they have power surges.
LKappy
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 106

had one hell of a day

Post by LKappy »

That poor child.HUGS to you.
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

had one hell of a day

Post by ScrapGoo »

Big HUGS!!!!
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

had one hell of a day

Post by scrapgram »

sorry this is going on right now for you Jenn.  Its not fair to you or Elijanna cause I am sure she senses something is going on.  Take care of you and her before anything, you two are the most important.  Too bad for Billy, one day he will regred all of it, but it will be too late.I am also so sorry to hear about the little boy in your class.  I can't believe a 6 year old knows about such horrible things.  I will pray for him.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

had one hell of a day

Post by 4peasinourpod »

(((hugs)))
Joy
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 209

had one hell of a day

Post by Joy »

(((HUGS))) Hope they get to visit you soon, you need that happiness
mamasteng
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 158

had one hell of a day

Post by mamasteng »

Hope things look up for you, Jenn
Janshotgun
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 88

had one hell of a day

Post by Janshotgun »

It's good that Eli can be a bright spot in your life right now - remember, the two of you are a team!!! Hope things get better for you!!!!!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

had one hell of a day

Post by nun69 »

sorry you had such a bad day, but I'm so glad Eli is potty training...Abby has NO INTEREST and since I have already potty trained 2, I am not rushing her and figure, eventually she will let me know when she is ready....and I feel so bad for that little boy...I hope he gets the help he needs {since Ben is a 1st grader, I can;t imagine my littl eguy going through that}...hope your day tomorrow is much better {{{HUGS}}}
Image~Angie~
Leeanna
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 128

had one hell of a day

Post by Leeanna »

Hopefully today will be better for you Jenn, hang in there.
Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

had one hell of a day

Post by Keling »

On the potty training side, I'm envious... Jonathan's older then Eli, isn't he... It's a boy thing - they're always late...
Kari_H
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 246

had one hell of a day

Post by Kari_H »

Poor you and your poor 6 yr old student!Hope things are better soon.
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/
pjw
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 376

had one hell of a day

Post by pjw »

That poor student.  I hope DSS intervenes and trys to help him.  That's horrible.Glad Eli is doing the potty thing.  It's soooo nice when they are out of diapers.Sorry for all the other crap.  Maybe this will wake Billy up to the fact that he needs some help.
baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

had one hell of a day

Post by baltoscrapper »

What a shitty day! I am so sorry all of this is going on!I hope today is a better day!
Midge
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 213

had one hell of a day

Post by Midge »

{{hugs}}
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

had one hell of a day

Post by -Shannon- »

{{HUGS}} I hope today is a better day for you hon. One day at a time.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Return to “General Talk”