Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Who has a Cricut?
I think we should share some of our Cricut projects to get more ideas on how to use our cartridges. ANyway, just wondering who out there has a cricut or an expression and what carts they have?  

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

Who has a Cricut?
me but i only cut out 2 names so far lol i don't have time to use it yet lol

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Who has a Cricut?
I have one and am totally addicted to it!!  I'm getting the Deisgn Studio and Stretch Your Imagination for Christmas.  I've done some cool things but don't have any pictures of them.................I've found taking classes is the best way to learn if you have them available.  I also learn a TON from the Cricut message board!!  Check that out!!
Judy
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

scrapchick72

Cherry Berry

Who has a Cricut?
I have the original Cricut.  I wanted the bigger one but decided the original was just fine.  I use mine all the time.  I have 12 cartridges so far.  Christmas is coming and all my family knows I want more cartridges....espcecially DH. 
 Mini MonogramsSpeaking of Winter - I used this one on a LO I did.  It's posted in my gallery if you want to see what it looks like.Tags, Bags & MoreWalk in My GardenGeorge & Basic ShapesAnimal KingdomDoodlecharmsJasmineChristmas CheerAll Mixed UpStampedCelebrations

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Who has a Cricut?
I have one, and the George that come with it.  I think hubby is getting me some for Christmas as there is a place I found that if you order 4 you get them for 27.00.  Well they have some to pick from that is.

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Who has a Cricut?
My fingers are crossed for Christmas.I've been a good girl and I am hoping to get one...

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Who has a Cricut?
I have some Christmas cards in the gallery I made with Christmas Cheer. 

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Who has a Cricut?
Yeah!  I want to get that cartridge but I am going to wait until spring or summer and buy it on ebay when it's going for much less :-) I am headed over to the gallery to take a look!

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Who has a Cricut?
Yikes Laura!! That is quite the library of cartridges! y(Here are the ones you have I don't have) of all of them, what one is your favorite? Mini MonogramsSpeaking of Winter - I used this one on a LO I did.  It's posted in my gallery if you want to see what it looks like.Tags, Bags & MoreAnimal KingdomJasmineChristmas Cheer  

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Who has a Cricut?
I have several cartridgesGeorge and Basic Shapesbase campcelebrationsDoodletypeDoodlecharmsstampedall mixed upaccent essentialsplantin schoolbookopposites attractfabulous findsI think I might have some others but they are upstairs and I don't remember off the top of my head, I will have to update later. I am borrowing 'speaking of witner' and I just love it!

stangGirl

Cherry Blossom

Who has a Cricut?
Just got one for my birthday this weekend!  :)  Such a happy girl! 

scrapchick72

Cherry Berry

Who has a Cricut?
LOL, yup, I think as far as fonts go, my favorite is Jasmine.  As for other ones, I'd have to say either Christmas Cheer or Tags, Bags & More.  I found that Mini Monograms is somewhat hard to use, my letters never cut right when they are in the circle pattern.  I always wind up ripping them instead of them coming out easier.  I've tried the suggestions from the website as far as changing the dials but nothing seems to work...it seems to only happen when I am using bazzill or heavier cardstock.  Frustrating.

scrapchick72

Cherry Berry

Who has a Cricut?
P.S. scrapaway, where do you find them for $27?  I'd sure love to visit that site.    Can you PM it to me?  PLEASE????

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Who has a Cricut?
Thanks SO much for the information becuz I just bought the mini mono's and I will sure be exchanging it now<THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Who has a Cricut?
I believe that since ACOT does not sell these, I can post this information here, so that anyone who wants to they can check it out.  If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will let me know as soon as I hit the sent button. http://www.creativexpress.com/shop/home ... t=2199it's not all carts, but they do have some good deals.Then here is something else that you might be interested inhttp://www.cricut.com/get1free/ Also do you know about the free trial download of the software:http://www.cricut.com/promotions/CricutDesignStudio/

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Who has a Cricut?
I'm getting the princess carts and mickey for Christmas.  I can't wait.I also haveAlphaliciousZooballooTear DropGeorgePlantin SchoolbookMini MonoChristmas CheerTags, box, and moreAnimal KingdonAccent EssentialsDoodlecharm

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Who has a Cricut?
I would love to get animal kingdom now after I have seen some fun swaps with the monkeys in it!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Who has a Cricut?
I have one - made some cute Easter cards last year...in my gallery.Jenna

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Who has a Cricut?
I did get 4 more for ChristmasTear Dropmini monogramMy communityand one other one.  Haven't had much time to play.  I really like the tear drop.Waiting on my 2 "free" ones now.  To add to the ones that I haven't used yet.  lol 

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Who has a Cricut?
I got one for the theatre at Wal-Mart on black Friday.  So far I have made a volunteer board for the theatre and a bulletin board at the school where we are doing a huge project with African Folktales with Pre-K through 6th graders.  The one at theatre turned out ok but the one at the school really turned out great.  I used Animal Kingdom.  So far I have these cartridges:Animal KingdomMy CommunityKeystone alphaGeorge AlphaJasmine AlphaI really want the new Locker Talk because it has the comedy/tragedy masks and a movie slate.  I'll try to get a pic of the African board next week when we begin our project.
Becky

Image Image Image

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee