Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

RobbinWood

Cherry Picker

Who has the white cube type of storage from Target?
Yes, I am still struggling with the storage issue.........because all those Iris carts I bought.......they gave the demensions for the outside measurements and not the real drawer measurements and my paper doesn't fit!!!!  I am now in the dog house big time...and I don't want to return them ...I have almost filled them all with other stuff. :-)I have looked all over and there are a lot of different cube units but Target has the best price by far.So if you have the Target cubes...Are they really strong and do they hold up? Does anyone own that the 9 hole cubbie unit. They do not give the measurements on it on the site. I would really like that, if I knew that my paper will actually fit.  So if you have the Target cubes...please share your opinions on the quality and how you like them. Do you prefer the open cubes or the drawer units? I am considering the 3 drawer units but not sure...Would like to know from other what they think.  Thank you, Robbin 
Robbin
Formerly known as Wiseone or Bigbottom100

relznik6

Cherry Blossom

I have 1 drawer cube from Target.  I love the idea and the price.....but..... once I found hanging file folders to fit inside big enough to hold the paper and close the drawer, I over loaded.  The first time I tried to open the darn thing the handle fell off (paper is heavy when you put it all in one place)!  I know it can be fixed, just haven't done so yet!  I still think the system and idea is great!~ Melissa ~

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have the wire cubes from Target.  If assembled per the directions it should hold paper just fine.  Personally though I have converted my flat paper storage system to using the vertical storage by Cropper Hopper.  Takes up much much less room and I can use my cube cubbies for albums, tools and emblishment cases.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

auntieem

Cherry Tart

Now I heard the dimensions of the Target cubes were smaller than the CrapNStyle type cubes.  Might want to check those out first.  Target's are great but not as heavy duty or so I've seen on other threads.

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I have the cubes from Target...I really like it.  I have 6 total cubes and then 2 desk surfaces...so my desk it pretty long.  As far as cubes...I have 2 that are for paper slots, 2 that are the drawers, 1 with a glass front and below that one is one with 4 drawers. 

Carol

pjw

A Cherry on Top

I have the white ones from Target and I LOVE them.  I have the 3 drawers which are great for stamps, etc.  The paper ones are great for the paper, too.  You can slide most of the shelves out to see what you have then slide them back in.I have a whole wall full of them and I think they are great. Edited to add a photo.  I have since added to this with another full row of drawers and more of the paper shelves, 

RobbinWood

Cherry Picker

Wowsa Patti, That is the BOMB!!! Thanks for sharing that photo. Love it!!!Want to come help me organize???????? lol
Robbin
Formerly known as Wiseone or Bigbottom100

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Wow Patti!!  That is awesome!!

Carol

auntieem

Cherry Tart

Nice Patti!  I may have to rethink those....

pjw

A Cherry on Top

I do agree with Melissa though,  if you put something too heavy in the drawers the handles will come off.  But I have really enjoyed them and they are easy to assemble.  The 4 cube drawers are just the right size for 4x6 pictures and cd's.Thanks to Marcy for showing me these.  I posted a thread just about like you Robbin and she showed these to me. I've been a happy camper ever since.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I have them as well, and really like them!

harper828

Cherry Bing

Patti:Love that. I wish I had room for that.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Robbin - I have the 9-cube unit from Target.  PM me if you want me to check the dimensions this weekend.  I've never put 12x12 paper in it since I have paper racks, so I'll have to test it out. 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

I have the cubes too from Target and I LOVE them. I have the paper ones and the four drawer one. 

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Patti...that is rockin' in the free world!

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

PattiLove your set up!!!!

acat2blue

Cherry Tart

I have the cubes from Target and I love them!!!!!  They are great!

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

I bought the wire racks a few years ago and used some plastic zip ties to make paper racks out of them. I started buying the set patti has in pieces but I think I am going to get the IKEA bookshelves because I need to organize so badly.

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

are you talking about the scrapbook cubes like patti pictured, or are you talking about the 9 cube unit that you buy in the storage section of Target?  I have the 8 cube and the 9 cube storage untis from Target that you buy in the storage area.  I can measure them for you if you would like so you will know if they will fit.  I like them and think they look very nice in a room.  Not too hard to put together either.  And you can buy the different colored cloth drawers for it also!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Wow, that is awesome, Patti.  Makes me want to organize my stuff, lol.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee