Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

curiousprl

Cherry Blossom

** coming soon ** mme Signature Life swaps 9/30
list updated

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Thanks for the updates!  If you still haven't heard from CarolinaGrl, you might see if Keira/Charliesangel can talk to her, since she is not on the board much.

curiousprl

Cherry Blossom

btt

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

mailing you postage before friday, I am sorry :(

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

Laura I've PMed and emailed her TONS of times.  It's time to drop and move on!!
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

curiousprl

Cherry Blossom

btt

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Great that you got an angel!  Don't forget mine are all being sent together with the Oct. one, so don't send mine yet.  

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Thanks for the update. I am in NO hurry to get my swaps so don't worry about it. 

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Mine are a combined one too - so don't spend any extra sending mine back til the Oct. is ready.Jenna

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Where are we at with these?  I don't have them marked off as received back nor did I find them in my pile of swaps.  looks like last update was 10/15,  Am I forgetting something?Darcy 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

No, Stephanie has been missing for awhile.  I know she had some ladies angeling for some of the spots, but she hasn't been on to update this.  I haven't received mine, either.  Nor the 10/31 one.

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I never got mine either :(

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

I read in her other thread she posted in Dec that she's MIA because she is prego and pretty sick.....

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Thanks I must have missed that one or spaced it.  Hope she feels better soon and all else is fine. 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Oh, I missed that, too!  Congrats to her!  Hope she is feeling better soon and that all is well!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

ok it's been now a month longer than the last time I asked, does anyone know how she is doing?  Too sick to let us know whats up with getting this swap out?  That would be horrid.  I know that it's happened before. I once worked with a lady that her kids were 8 years apart so she could save up the sick time because she knew that she would spend not only time in the hospital, but the rest of it in bed.  She did that twice!!  After the first time, I don't know if I would have done it' the 2nd.  Proably though since they are worth it (well most of the time.  lol) 

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think she is trying to fill the angel spots... I had a friend who was down for the first trimester with morning sickness...gag!  She was fine after that.   I hope thats all it is for curiousprl.

curiousprl

Cherry Blossom

btt

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee