suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Does anyone have one of these
and what is your opinion of it?? 
SUS ImageImageImage

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

nope. sorry. I use coluzzle and am happy with it.
Becky

Image Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I have it and love it. It is so easy to use and much easier than my old circle cutter.

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nope, but I've wondered about them.  I have this one and it's not my fav:

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

exactly Leanna..I had the old circle cutter and hated it. So Jenn you love it?? Totally worth the money??
SUS ImageImageImage

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've got it and the oval one.  I've only used the oval one.  I liked it, except it was hard to get the protector cover off of the blade and I wound up stabbing myself rather bad!

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

I have it, and it's great. Get lots of extra blades, though!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

I think Nene had posted a while back that she had it and liked it.  I have considered it many a time but never bought it.   I use a compass!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

I have it.  It looks like it cuts large circles but not so.  The largest is under 8".  I have the one Leanna showed, too,  and I like it better but still usually get out my giant lids for bowls from the kitchen. Oh, and you have to buy the cutting mechanism separate.  At least that's how it was when I purchased it.

Midge

Cherry Cropper

I have one but haven't used it yet. 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I have it...but never use it...I guess I don't cut circles as often as I thought I did, LOL I like the 3 ring system from CM better...what I do love, that I bought with this circle cutter is the glass mat. Made my life a WHOLE LOT easier!

Stormy_Cat

Wild Cherry

I have it, and I also have the squares as well. It does work nice but there is a learning curve. I also hate having to lug it out and use it.I am purging my scrap area and selling a lot of stuff, that is in the maybe pile, I still havent decided yet
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I use the CM ones and they work great, but I agree with Beth for the really large circles you need a compass or dinner plate.Laura

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have the oval.  I am not thrilled with it and do not use it cause its a pain.  Wish I could get y $20 b ack!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh, I will have to try my Tupperware and see how that works, Beth 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

vel

Cherry Blossom

I have it and LOVE it. Just make sure you get the glass cutting mat and hold the paper in place or secure it with temp adhesive so it doesn't slip.

Meli

Cherry Picker

I have tried different cutting systems and hated them all... until I found creative memories templates. They are expensive but they were worth the investment, I bought all of the templates and blades new off ebay for $60.00 (it would have been over $80 via creative memories.com)

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

I don't have that one.  I use the ultra express cutting system by Fiskars.  I really like it.  Sometimes I use my Cricut too if I have more than one circle I'm wanting to do!

davsar

Cherry Cola

I have one similar to that - I love it!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ya know i bought it cuz it was so cool and i think i've used in once...thanks for reminding me to use some of my old tools

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee