storage for stickers and embellies

Moderator: ACOT Employee

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1753

Post by beachlover »

Anyone have suggestions on how best to store stickers and embellishments?  I have TONS of all sizes and for the most part they are sitting in different storage containers, bu they are a pain to dig through and by the time I do find what I'm looking for, I am not in a scrappy mood.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Post by Keling »

I have these books I picked up at the $1 store. They're plastic, with plastic sleeves inside. I sorted stickers by category (I kept it to only a few), and put the stickers in the books.
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

I've got mine hanging from my Clip It Up. I put two pages per clip, back to back so I can see what's what!
Mommybruno
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1318

Post by Mommybruno »

Back in my paper days, I got this big expandable file with a handle on it, legal sized, and sorted all my alpha stickers by color inside. My other large sticker sheets I sorted by theme.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

I have one of those binders and its filled to the gills, fifferent sized plastic sleeves in in.  But, I don't want 10 of those books sitting artound, they are too heavy to carry to crops.  A couple months ago I found a heavy duty expandable file folder at Staples.  Its nice but not that big.  But, that cost about $6 and I can't buy 50 of those.  What is a Clip It Up?  I am totally unorganized when it comes to sticker/embellishments.

JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Post by JeanG »

For stickers, I have a 3 ring, zipper binder with pages that hold different sizes of stickers.  I have the alphabets in an accordian 12x12 file by color.  I have stickers in drawers of storage units. I have embellishments in plastic, see-through boxes, in hanging storage and in the desk drawer. I can't easily find what I'm looking for, but I do find lots of stuff I forgot I had!  Somehoe I think I'm of no help to you! Sorry.
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

Ann--think circular clothes rack...but for embellishments! I'm still getting used to mine, but I will tell you, I can sure see what I have now!
lorihuhn
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 36

Post by lorihuhn »

For stickers and rub ons I have a white drawer with hanging files. I sort them into themes. The drawers are the ones you can get at target or michaels.It works really well.For embelishments. I have little jars I have small jars I got from the container store and I also got some really cute salt shakers from the restraunt supply. They are so cute.
May God Bless You Today
http://www.freewebs.com/atgstand/
Beemerof3
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 112

Post by Beemerof3 »

I usually keep company lines together in the big plastic bags.  For embellishments I purchased the plastic $2 bead organizers from Walmart.  I sort all my embellishments by color in the boxes, like buttons, brads, eyelets, flowers, jewels, etc each in a compartment.
SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

I have this blog saved to make my own Clip it up similar to this one.http://outtathisfunk.blogspot.com/2008/ ... ipper.html  
ImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

thanks for all the help girs, I may dig up the old clothes pins, if I can get the strength to clean out and make room in a closet (ugh! another thing on the TO DO list!)

wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

I have an expandable file for my stickers and rub-ons too, but I'm starting to outgrow it.  I put my embellishments in a tackle box, and that works very well.  Keeps them organized and all together.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”