We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Finish the story! New Reality Show
All of the blood drains from your face at these last two words.  "No," you whisper in disbelief, "you can not have the notebook."  Joan smirks at you, "We'll see about that."  She remains seated across from you, but your guards reenter the room carring a large table.  They set it down behind her, and walk forward with an object in each of their hands."So," Joan begins, "I wonder what happens to a picture when it is dipped into an acidic mixture.  Hmmmm, I mean they say we should use acid free, but what really happens.  What do you think, Marcella?"  The other woman, whom you'd previously thought was Joan, just giggles.  "And what do you think, Ting?"  The guard to your right steps forward, holding a picture of you and your husband in his hands.  "What are you doing?  That's mine!" you gasp. Ting says in a deep voice, "Ling, let's see what happens."  The other guard, Ling, apparantly, steps forward with a bowl of liquid.  Ting dips your picture into the acidic mixture and you watch in horror as it starts to fade and curl.  "That's a duplicate, of course, what kind of archiver do you take me for," you struggle to keep composure as you try to throw them offguard.  Of course you have digital copies of every picture, but it is still killing you to watch them ruin a picture."Hmmm," Joan says, "That's interesting, but I think we can find something more interesting.  Where is that Bazzill?"  Ting and Ling put their items back down on the table and come back holding sheets of Bazzill cardstock in a variety of blue hues.  "Yes, that's what I'm looking for, what beautiful paper," Joan coos.  She stands up, takes a sheet, and begins to rip it into tiny pieces.  You cringe as she ruins sheet after sheet, mentally tabulating how much money is going down the drain.  Still you keep your lips sealed."Well, that doesn't crack you, huh?" Joan smiles in amusement.  "You're a tough one, I see."  It dawns on you now, the torture has only begun.  Joan is a madwoman, there is no telling what she has planned next.  You watch as she picks up a package of Junkitz rubons...

Nanna-Star

Cherry Bing

The mind boggles!I have NO idea what drama is about to unfold next!Christinabtt

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Oh the horror! The sacriligious destruction of Bazzill! The.. expense! LOL!Can't wait to read more!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

BTT for more interest!! C'mon out writers! LOL!

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This is great. Where's more?
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Nanna-Star

Cherry Bing

Yeah. What IS she gonna do with those rubons?Christinabtt  

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Joan pulls the rubons out of their package and allows the backing sheet to fall to the floor.  She starts slapping the unprotected rubon sheet against any object she can find, including you.  Now you've got a red j on your forehead and a green k on your knee.  Ting and Ling stand patiently as they also get spattered with those easily transferrable letters.  The half-used rubon sheet falls to the floor, and she squishes it with her heel before walking back over to you.  A tear forms in your eye for the total waste of a beautiful page of alpha rubons.No longer taking the time to speak to you, Joan begins picking up various scrappy objects from the table.  She yanks stickers from their backings, often tearing the stickers in the process, and lets them fall to the warehouse floor.  She pours Coca-Cola over a few pieces of mulberry paper, and you watch as the soda soaks into the paper and discolors it.  Not to mention what the acid in the soda is going to do to the paper as time goes on.  She takes a package of Karen Foster thumbtack brads and grates some of the brads along the floor, totally ruining their finish.  She grabs a back of eyelets and the Making Memories hammer and begins to beat and bend the eyelets on the cement floor, rending them unusable.  She picks up a Creative Memories trimmer and throws it to the floor.  Ting walks over and starts to stomp on it, pieces of plastic fly everywhere.  Tears are streaming down your cheeks now, as you watch the waste of such beautiful supplies and equipment, things that most people save and save their hard earned money to buy.Then, as Joan picks up a package of EK Success fibers, she turns to you.  Looking you straight in the eye, Joan purrs, "Just hand over the notebook and we can end this insanity.  I'll even let you take home all the supplies I haven't ruined yet."  Your eyes hungrily take in what you can see in the dimly lit room.  Sissix dies, Bazzill paper packs, mounds of eyelets, brads, and rivets, piles of rubons, stickers and paper, the list goes on.  The table is overflowing with products, as Joan picks up an item the other woman is bring more over to replace them.  "Really, think of what we're talking about here, all of this wonderful scrappy stuff, no more waste of product, all for a single little notebook."  Joan smiles sweetly, and you can see that she is confident of your response."No, Joan, you can't have the notebook, so you might as well continue your little live entertainment show here.  It's a real tragedy, it's true, but we pay good money to watch movies that can't light a candle to the tearjerker you've got going on here."  you may be beaten but you aren't broken.  Joan is livid, you can see it in her eyes.  She opens her mouth to speak, but just then you hear an ungodly yell..."Put your hands in the air and step away from the Super Star."  You turn your head, incredulously, to see Stephen running through the warehouse to rescue you!  Behind him is Kristin, MamaK, Queen Mum, and several other message board regulars.  All are brandishing an assortment of "weapons" - Cutterbee Scissors, Doodlebug rubon tools, Coluzzle knives, and more.  Behind them are several members of the Navy Seals, moving more cautiously than the ACOT crew but also appearing more menacing.  "Nobody move, you are all under arrest by order of the United States government." the leader of the Seals shouts.  Nervously you watch Ting, Ling, Joan and Marcella as they begin to back away...

Nanna-Star

Cherry Bing

Go On!Stephen? Kristen? Navy Seals? Are you sure you aren't making this all up?Christinabtt

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Queen Mum has some of her relatives with her - including Guido and The Boys.  These huge Italian men begin to cry as they notice all the ruined scrapbooking supplies.    They get down on their hands and knees as they tenderly pick through the mess.  Guido mutters, "The Godfather ain't gonna be happy.   The Godfather ain't happy - ain't nobody gonna be happy."    One of the "Boys" says, "Hey Stephen, you want I should bash the broad's knee caps?"  But before Stephen can reply, there is an explosion that knocks everyone back.   Everyone is stunned and disorientated.   There is so much commotion , noise and smoke!     As the smoke clears and you begin to take stock, you realize that while no one is hurt you also realize that Joan and some of the others are missing!  Just who is missing?   How many came in with Stephen and Kristin?   (And why is one of the "Boys" stuffing some eyelets and fibers in his pants?) 
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Navy Seals Rock!!! Yea!And Guido? OMG! This is hilarious!My favorite line's gonna be... "You want I should bash the broad's knees?"ROFL! Awesome gals!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Trish, Growing up as an Italian kid in Brooklyn, I actually knew guys like that!   Some of them use to hang out at the CocoPoodle on Coney Island Ave  and at Bud and Joe's.   

Evansmom

Cherry Garcia

Hehehe I love it i have to have more!
Pamela
*SMILE* Its just life.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Come on!  Where is this going?

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Glo ~ I dated a few while I was stationed in Sicily!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

My family comes from Sicily!  (Palermo)

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Palermo is an awesome place and filled with a TON of history in regards to the *thumbs nose*, a... organization! LOL!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

My cousin swears that our uncle is 'connected'.  LOL

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

btt 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

This is so great. I'm sooo loving Guido and " the boys"!!!!!!

Evansmom

Cherry Garcia

Oh man nothing new yet?? We're all waiting! Will it help if I beg? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Pamela
*SMILE* Its just life.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee