Finish the story! New Reality Show

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 441

Post by Gypsymonkey »

"....we'll be flying in my private jet," the Godfather continues, "so there is no need to worry about what to pack.  Scissors, paper trimmers, bone folders, and your Making Memories Tool Kit are all okay to bring."  The Godfather pauses for a moment, walks over to his desk, and slowly turns around.  With a frightening look in his eye, he says, " There's just one thing that you CAN NOT bring with you on this trip.  It's your ..."Ok...let's add more ladies!  It's been a while since we've seen new entries and I for one miss it!
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

OMG, I haven't thought about this thread in a while.  My creative writing process was interrupted by the hurricanes."Doodlebug rubon tool."You gasp in horror!  All of your ACOT pals stare, wide-eyed, waiting for your next move.  Everyone knows how much you love that one of a kind, gifted, fabulous, can not be replaced scrapbooking staple."I'm serious," he continues, "And I'll have no arguement on this, or anything else that I command.  It's time you stop thinking you're in charge here, or that you have any say in the decisions from this point forward."You are torn, your mind frantically working, and yet you know that if there is a move to be made, this is not the time or the place to make it.  He is too heavily guarded.  Begrudingly you pull your personal favorite from your pocket and set it down on his desk.  "Fine," you say, "here it is."The Godfather laughs loudly.  Very rude of him, you steam inwardly.  "Do you really think I believe that's the only one you have?  Search her."  You fume silently as his henchmen proceed to search you, pulling out the other 4 DRT's you have stashed around your body."OK, let's go, EVERYONE."  Single file, you all begin to trudge outside to the waiting vehicles, which will take you to his private jet, to your next destination...
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

Thinking that you are heading for CKU-Berlin, you know that you'll be able to pick up another DRT or two, maybe hide one in the bottom of your shoe.  As you glance out the private jet's window, you don't see any lovely aerial views of the beautiful palaces and parks of Belin or Museum Island.  Instead, you see the Koranic Sankore University.  Now that you've become the world traveler, you know you're really headed for Timbuktu."Godfather," you scream at him hysterically, "I absolutely cannot go to Timbuktu.  However will I shop for all the latest and greatest scrapbooking supplies?  How will I be able to order and have things sent to me?  What am I suppose to do when I run out of adhesive?"Godfather thinks on this for a few minutes.  When he answers her, chills run up and down her arms.  "Where you're going, you won't have to worry about running out of adhesives."
Cherry Bing

Post by »

Cherry Bing

Post by »

a woman approached her on the jet. Her appearance was glamourous, Her hair was coiffed perfectly. Not one steely hair dared to stray. She handed me a meal on a tray and said. I think this will be just what you wanted.  She was careful to avert her eyes away from the godfather.  before she left she said in a hushed voice, there is something extra under your plate. but wait til he is not looking to get it. Her eyes pierced with intesity, then she quickly scurried off. Who was this woman. was she trying to help. The godfather nodded off. quickly I lifted up the plate. there was a note written on the back of a candy wrapper. it said...
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

"Slipped a few Benedryl into the Godfather's Gin and Tonic.  When he passes out, quickly and quietly go to the restroom.  Under the sink, hidden in the left back corner, but taped to the top, you will find a ....." Next!
koala1966
Cherry Delight

Post by koala1966 »

"parachute."  Oh no, not this again.  Should you really parachute twice in such a short period of time?  This really got you nowhere fast the last time.  Plus the Godfather still has your notebook.  What should you do?
scrapworking
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 57

Post by scrapworking »

BTT - So glad y'all resurrected this!!  I'm addicted and laughing my behind off!!
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

ROFLMAO! Where the he** did you find THIS ol' thread at??
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

I kinda had it saved in my faves!!! 
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

BTT for the newbies!
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Post by MOM2SNOX »

OMG! This thing is ancient! I'm thinking someone needs to incorporate some Grey's into this and add a little more life!  Suggested description of characters: George, the closet scrapper!  Alex could be the latest, up and coming designer.  Izzy, with her millions, will purchase a scrapping MALL!  LOL!
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Post by MOM2SNOX »

So... the parachute was taped to the inside of the cabinet and taking one last look around, you escape through the luggage doors.  The parachute explodes open and you glide gently through the air.  Not realizing the perfectly coiffed woman had asked the pilot to divert from their flight plan, you find yourself drifting over the top of a familiar landmark.  The Seatle Space Needle!You hone in on a red cross painted atop a building and land with a tumble upon Seattle General Hospital.  Extracting yourself from the parachute, you sprint for the roof exit door and panting heavily, find yourself on the stairs.  Taking a moment to compose yourself, you see someone sitting on the bottom steps with his head in his hands.... He looks up and you can see he's been crying.  Making your way slowly down the stairs you ask, "Are you ok?" He mumbles something like "#10 blade" against his sleeve and begans crying again.....
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

"#10 blade?" you ask.  "Don't you mean the replacement blade for the Fiskars Trimmer?  Please tell me you didn't sew it up in Dani Mogstad's arm again?"As the crying man (yes, even REAL men cry) slowly lifts his head, your jaw drops hard to the floor.  You can't believe what you see....
houseofpanda
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 229

Post by houseofpanda »

This is hilarious- you all are some very creative thinkers.
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Post by MOM2SNOX »

You can't believe what you see....It's McCuddly (George) with two broken pieces of a Provo Craft decorative scissor.  You kneel down in front of him and ask, "George.... what happened?George stares absently into space, shakes his head and mutters, "I don't know... I let McDreamy borrow them but somehow McSteamy got a hold of them and while engaging in some cast-removal game with Callie, they got broke...  What am I going to use to finish this month's seasonal layout at ACOT?"
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

Knowing that he has to think of something, and fast, McCuddly  remembers just the item that McSteamy can use.  It's the 2-in-1 Trimmer that Purple Cows makes!  He rushes out to grab it when the Godfather blocks his path, the 2-in-1 Trimmer firmly held in his large hands."So's uh you thinka you canna take my Trimmer, do's you?  This baby hasa guillotine blade feature thats I thinka will come in really handy before too long."McCudly starts to panic.  McSteamy MUST have the 2-in-1 Trimmer.  Callie will be furious if he doesn't bring something, and soon.
shanierae
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 144

Post by shanierae »

KOALA1966  you are a riot!
koala1966
Cherry Delight

Post by koala1966 »

You see the desperation on McCudly's face and realize you have to act fast.  Totally transformed from the loving wife and mother you were the day that UPS man arrived at your door, hardened by your adventures, you know there's only one way to take down the Godfather...Quick as a cat you whip your handy Doodlebug rubon tool from your hip pocket and bop him between the eyes, knocking him out cold.  You grab the 2 in 1 trimmer from him and hand it to McCudly.  You are rewarded with his gorgeous smile, and then he rushes off to find finish his layout.  You know a good adventure when you see one, so you follow close on his heels.  But as you round the corridor, who do the two of you see coming out of the elevator but...
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by Gypsymonkey »

Antonietta, the Power Scrapper.  Last you heard, the Godfather had made arrangements for Antonietta to a retriet in the Bahamas.  You quickly glance at the trimmer lying closer on the floor to Antonietta than to yourself.  Can you get it before she does?  Will you live long enough to use it?

Return to “General Talk”