Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: More Website Changes Coming Up
Looks  good👍 
Donna
ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I don't see where I can go to my private messages from the message board. Was it moved?  NEVER  MIND...it's the envelope!!! DUH!!

1 user liked this post:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I love the fun little emojis that you’ve added and that they play such cute expressions!!! So fun! Thank you!!!  :clap:
1 user liked this post:
Susan

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Thank you for adding a “thumbs up” like button, and the emojis too!  ACOT is the best!  :thumbup:
1 user liked this post:

Cindy312

Cherry Tart

It looks really nice! Looking forward to exploring it more. 

VexedAngel

Cherry Tart

Looks very cute!

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

HI Matt, as I've been using the updated website, I have found 2 bugs.

When I look at the website on my iPad holding it vertically, if I click to see my notifications, they don't show up correctly. The work find when I hold it horizontally or on my laptop.

When we go to edit a post repeatedly in a thread like this one: viewtopic.php?f=361&t=278672&p=5302652#p5302652
after I edit, my post doesn't show up on the screen and I need to scroll down a lot to find it again. In the past, after I edited, I would immediately see my edited post. Also, when I edit the post, there is a problem with dialog box that the submit button is on top of what I'm editing instead of below it. It works fine, it's just looks wrong. Right now, when I am typing this, the submit button is below the box which I believe is how it is always supposed to be.

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

trainmom wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:27 am
HI Matt, as I've been using the updated website, I have found 2 bugs.

When I look at the website on my iPad holding it vertically, if I click to see my notifications, they don't show up correctly. The work find when I hold it horizontally or on my laptop.

When we go to edit a post repeatedly in a thread like this one: viewtopic.php?f=361&t=278672&p=5302652#p5302652
after I edit, my post doesn't show up on the screen and I need to scroll down a lot to find it again. In the past, after I edited, I would immediately see my edited post. Also, when I edit the post, there is a problem with dialog box that the submit button is on top of what I'm editing instead of below it. It works fine, it's just looks wrong. Right now, when I am typing this, the submit button is below the box which I believe is how it is always supposed to be.

Thanks - I was able to find the cause of the first issue and just waiting on Brandon to implement a fix. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with the submit button so far, but I will pass that and the other issue along to Brandon as well to see if we can figure something out with those.

1 user liked this post:

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee