We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Hardest Challenge?
Which card challenge is the hardest for you and why?
Will you give it a try?

For me it would be the ombre challenge! I always seem to start out too dark and struggle with it all haha. 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Hardest Challenge?
Well, for me it would be a card with an embossing folder . . . cuz I don't have any!  😂
1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:30 pm
Well, for me it would be a card with an embossing folder . . . cuz I don't have any!  😂

SAME!!!  

Although, I think the cricut offers an embossing tip that I guess I could invest in and give it a try...but nah...too much work! LOL 

Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Probably the shaker card. Not that I don't have the things I need for it but mainly because I have to find them! I'm somewhat disorganized right now. Plus it will take a while for me to design it. Who knows if I can get that one done!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

The black & white challenge is going to be the hardest for me because I love using lot's of color!!! I will be giving it a go though!
1 user liked this post:
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

For me, it will be the circle element challenge. 
Mandi My Blog

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Making a card using a cut file would be the most challenging for me.  I have a Scan N' Cut but it sits on a shelf collecting dust because I've never taken the time to learn to use it.

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Anything that requires putting something wet on the paper. Mixed media scares me and I HATE wrinkly paper!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

A card with a water color background.  I don't have any inks that I can do this.  

:) Kelly 

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Blossom

The Black & White challenge because I love color.

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Three types of mixed media -- yikes! I have a couple mists and some ink but dunno what number three might be! Probably won't have time to do all the challenges so this is one I will skip!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I struggle with shaker cards.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

The embossing folder and cut file challenges are a no-go for me as I don't have either one  :lol:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

The black and white challenge will be challenging for me.  But I'm up for it!
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:30 pm

You can emboss with your dis if you have dies. But if you don't have a die cutting machine, then it might be more challenging :P I've also embossed with my stencils...just need something soft (like cardboard) under so there's some give.
Image  ImageImageImageImage

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

The card with stitching is going to be the most challenging for me. Weirdly, I love quilting, cross-stitching, sewing, and embroidering - I don't to do any of those with paper. But I'll do it!
Image  ImageImageImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

No embossing folder for me - though I do have some embossed papers that people have sent me. So maybe the shaker card.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Definitely the black and white challenge.  I have too many pretty papers to use.
    ImageImage

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The hardest one for me is the cut for because I don’t have any machines that use them.

second hardest is the foiling, I have some foil but I don’t know what to do with it. Perhaps I will make something up.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

My hardest I believe would be the cut file.  I don't have one and not sure how I would use it on a card.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “World Card Making Day 2024”

Information