We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

WCMD Start Here!
2 users liked this post:

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: WCMD Start Here!
These are fantastic card challenges, Rachel!  TY!  I can handle all of them but the cut file.  I'll be playing in my craft space at some point today.
    ImageImage

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

These are great!! I'm going to challenege myself to make all 15! I may have to improvise on one or two. Hope that counts! Can you imagine making FIFTEEN CARDS?! Can't wait to play 😁😁😁
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

wimom

Cherry Bomb

So much great inspiration, and the samples on the blog are wonderful! I know I won't get through all the challenges, but it will be fun trying!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

How fun!  Thanks for doing this-can't wait to get started!  Happy World Card Making Day!
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

So fun!! Love all the challenges! 
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

Can we do faux stitching for the stitching one?
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

[/video

so awesome!!! All the challenges are wonderful! Wow and there are so many!! Thanks so much !
Susan

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

rkokes wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:46 am
Can we do faux stitching for the stitching one?

Sorry not this time! We want to challenge you to stitch, even just a little bit :)
2 users liked this post:

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

So many fun options.  Thanks Rachel!  I'm hoping to do most of them, except for foiling and cut files.  I think I have the rest covered.  😃

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I'm excited to play along, I have a free day and hoping not to overthink and get several done.  Now off to make a mess.
Thanks for the challenges.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Fun! I definitely need to be making some cards.  Thanks for the inspiration!
Laura
 Image    Image         

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Challenge #7
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Great challenges, Rachel!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great challenges! Busy today but I hope to do all of them except the cut file by the end of the week. Is there anywhere that says which prize is for which challenge?
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

WOW!!  Rachel you are giving us such a fun list of challenges!!  And thank you sizzix and ACOT for the prizes!!

Now to get to work!!  Happy World Card Making day everyone!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

trainmom wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:44 pm
Great challenges! Busy today but I hope to do all of them except the cut file by the end of the week. Is there anywhere that says which prize is for which challenge?

We did not assign prizes to each challenge this time - it will be a surprise! The photos of the Sizzix prizes are on the blog :)

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Wow. Maybe this will give me my mojo back for crafting! I've been so busy with things at home and burned out, sat down to browse and see this! I'm gonna try to do some and cards are quicker than layouts so......
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Rachel_K wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:53 pm
trainmom wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:44 pm

We did not assign prizes to each challenge this time - it will be a surprise! The photos of the Sizzix prizes are on the blog :) 
I saw that. The reason I ask is some of them are Christmas themed and I'm Jewish. It would be a waste to send one of the Christmas ones to me. I love everything else Sizzix.

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Wow. I am going to try to do all 15.
1 user liked this post:
Mandi My Blog

Return to “World Card Making Day 2024”

Information