Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, October 1st
Hey Cherries. Well here we are in October. No appointments again today. I’m going to do the adulting that I didn’t do yesterday. I have some phone calls to make and some paperwork to fill out. I’m also going to work on getting my new challenge up and closing out last month’s. I did get to squeeze one more layout in last night for the Book Lover’s Challenge. So happy that I met my goal for the month. 

Have a great day Cherries. 

ImageImage Image Image  

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Re: Scrap a Day, October 1st
Good morning

Adulting is the WORST!  Working gets in the way of everything!  lol

I managed to take care of everything last night - pick up my son from school, daughter from the airport, take son to PT, get home and "make dinner" (we had pizza rolls), 20 minutes on the treadmill and then to bed.

Today, I woke up with a headache, but I"m not stuffy anymore.  Take the good with the bad?

I'm so excited about this month's challenges.  I'll be making a list and taking notes to plan out pages.

I think tonight we are having breakfast for dinner - bacon, eggs and pierogies.

I hope this headache goes away so I can get the treadmill done tonight

Have a great day!

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning and Happy October! 

The Jewish New Year starts tomorrow evening. I ordered some food from a vendor that will be at farmers market that is closer to where Leslie live than where I live. So, I will be walking up there shortly to pick it up. The weather is good so that will be fine. Parking there isn't an option so walking is the only way. 

Other than that, I might start cooking for tomorrow night, I might decorate for October (but I might wait) and I definitely plan to write down the new challenges.

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:11 am
Hey Cherries. Well here we are in October. No appointments again today. I’m going to do the adulting that I didn’t do yesterday. I have some phone calls to make and some paperwork to fill out. I’m also going to work on getting my new challenge up and closing out last month’s. I did get to squeeze one more layout in last night for the Book Lover’s Challenge. So happy that I met my goal for the month. 

Awesome layout Barb! 😊 Very cool that you got your goals! 😊 
Looking forward to your new challenges!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

disneydarling wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:40 am
Good morning

I managed to take care of everything last night - pick up my son from school, daughter from the airport, take son to PT, get home and "make dinner" (we had pizza rolls), 20 minutes on the treadmill and then to bed.

Today, I woke up with a headache, but I"m not stuffy anymore.  Take the good with the bad?

I'm so excited about this month's challenges.  I'll be making a list and taking notes to plan out pages.

Have a great day!
Work does get in the way, Wendy! 😂 
I hope your headache goes away but I'm glad you're not stuffy anymore! 😊
Your breakfast dinner sounds awesome! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:05 am

The Jewish New Year starts tomorrow evening. I ordered some food from a vendor that will be at farmers market that is closer to where Leslie live than where I live. So, I will be walking up there shortly to pick it up. The weather is good so that will be fine. Parking there isn't an option so walking is the only way. 

Other than that, I might start cooking for tomorrow night, I might decorate for October (but I might wait) and I definitely plan to write down the new challenges.

Happy (early) Jewish New Year, Louise! 😊 Enjoy preparing for the festivities! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊 
I LOVE when it's a new month! I'm excited for all the new challenges! I made a few more simple page kits last night after work! ☺️ I'm planning on making some more, too! I'd like to scrap more this month! Like Wendy said, that whole work thing gets in the way of everything! 😂 😂 😂 
I have a LOT of downtime BEFORE work this week.  I need to make some phone calls but I'd rather play with the pretty papers though! 😂
Stay blessed, DCs! 🍒❤️😊

Flasher

Cherry Crush

disneydarling wrote:
Good morning

Have a great day!

Hope your headache is better!  We LOVE breakfast for dinner over here!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:11 am

What a fun layout Barb! I love all the details! Hope you can get your adulting done soon so you can play!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

disneydarling wrote:
Good morning

Have a great day!

Wendy, I hope your headache goes away soon! Breakfast for dinner is always fun!!! Enjoy!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:05 am

Hope you have a nice walk to the market Louise. Glad you found the challah you were looking for! Happy New Year!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:42 am
Hey Cherries 😊 
I LOVE when it's a new month! I'm excited for all the new challenges! I made a few more simple page kits last night after work! ☺️ I'm planning on making some more, too! I'd like to scrap more this month! Like Wendy said, that whole work thing gets in the way of everything! 😂 😂 😂 
I have a LOT of downtime BEFORE work this week.  I need to make some phone calls but I'd rather play with the pretty papers though! 😂
Stay blessed, DCs! 🍒❤️😊

I love seeing the new challenges to Holly. Such fun! Yay for down time before work! Have fun playing!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Listen! the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, 
We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves! 
—Humbert Wolfe (1886-1940)

not cooler here yet but the shorter days and slightly chilly early mornings that signal fall is on the way seem to bring my poetry spirit out to play.  Lol

nothing going on today.  Finally getting close to being done with my Christmas cards.  Probably would b but stopped to do a couple Autumn cards along the way. And even though will b in Florida with my grandkids for Halloween , I still need to make them Halloween cards anyhow.  lol 

stay chill and have a pleasant Tuesday. 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee