Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

It's October!
October and Spooky Season have officially arrived!  I wonder what happenings could be coming up?  Hmmmm . . .  🎃 💜 🎃
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: It's October!
LOVE IT!!!  I got my Avatar changed too! ....bummer it cut off the words "I Love October".
3 users liked this post:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

Happy October!  I love the cooler weather and all the fall leaves, pumpkins, Halloween, etc. but I don't like how short the days have become.  Also, the older I get, this is when I most feel the passage of time... but don't want to be negative! I plan to enjoy the season to the fullest, starting with this cup of pumpkin spiced coffee!
3 users liked this post:
Image Image Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Looking forward to holiday happenings… 👀
    ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love October! I started spooky season with a bowl of BooBerry cereal (how old am I LOL?) I'm eating in reserve like order so I should be ready for Count Chocula by Halloween lol. We've decorated for fall (DD is dying to decorate for Halloween but we said next weekend - we didn't have the time or energy to drag out all the Halloween stuff this weekend!) We have some fall plans in place (Firepit weekend with the girls at my BFF's in NJ) and the haunted house we've been going to the past few years. DD & her BFF are going to dress as Carmy & Richie from The Bear. We also want to go to Sleepy Hollow for all the spooky events there. There is a witches festival at a lighthouse on the 13th so we are planning to go to that too. Baseball season is still going on for the Mets so I'm not making too many other plans in advance - we'll just have to play it by ear. I'm just hoping none of these plans get interrupted!
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:37 am
I love October! I started spooky season with a bowl of BooBerry cereal (how old am I LOL?) I'm eating in reserve like order so I should be ready for Count Chocula by Halloween lol. We've decorated for fall (DD is dying to decorate for Halloween but we said next weekend - we didn't have the time or energy to drag out all the Halloween stuff this weekend!) We have some fall plans in place (Firepit weekend with the girls at my BFF's in NJ) and the haunted house we've been going to the past few years. DD & her BFF are going to dress as Carmy & Richie from The Bear. We also want to go to Sleepy Hollow for all the spooky events there. There is a witches festival at a lighthouse on the 13th so we are planning to go to that too. Baseball season is still going on for the Mets so I'm not making too many other plans in advance - we'll just have to play it by ear. I'm just hoping none of these plans get interrupted!
Have you seen the Wednesday Cookies & Cream cereal?  I saw it in Walmart the other day while traveling, so I didn't want to bring it home in my suitcase, but I'm going to go look for that soon.

Image Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Dude . . . I got into my FrankenBerry last week.  I also have BooBerry and Count Chocula.  NO WAY those boxes are going to last until Halloween!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hmmm….

I was at the grocery store early and I bought a bag of small decorative pumpkins. I waited until October but they were cheaper last month. I may decorate for Halloween/fall today. It’s the only holiday that I decorate for. I decorate my front stoop.
1 user liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

hsblair wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:51 am
scrappinmom99 wrote:
Have you seen the Wednesday Cookies & Cream cereal?  I saw it in Walmart the other day while traveling, so I didn't want to bring it home in my suitcase, but I'm going to go look for that soon.

No, I haven't! Thanks for letting me know it exists - it sounds yummy & festive! I'll be on the lookout for it. I still haven't come across any Mallomars and it's Mallomars season...
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:53 am
scrappinmom99 wrote:
Dude . . . I got into my FrankenBerry last week.  I also have BooBerry and Count Chocula.  NO WAY those boxes are going to last until Halloween!

Hahaha! We got the 3 pack of them at BJs last time we went but I made myself wait til October to open them! Hopeflly they will last til Halloween. Of course DH eats like 1/2 a box at once. He can do that with BooBerry and Frankenberry but hands off the Count LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i'm excited for spooky scrappy fun!  🎃
1 user liked this post:
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

my favorite month 🧡
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My only real complaint is that the days get a LOT shorter, lol! Looking forward to the festivities, should they be happening! 😉 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee