Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

October Progressive Challenge Step 1
Welcome to the October Progressive Challenge. Steps will be posted Tuesdays: October 1, 8, 15, 22, probably in the morning. Each step is due before the next one is posted except step 4 is due On Oct 31 at midnight. 

For step 1:
  • Choose your photos and your size
  • Choose 2 full size papers - one with a pattern and one solid. They must be from different manufactures (it's ok if you don't know the manufacturers as long as you are sure they are different)
  • Find a collection pack or pad that has lots of papers left and is a different manufacturer than the 2 used above. Grab a bunch of scraps or small or medium sized pieces from this pack. Grab enough because you will not have to use them all but you will not have an opportunity to add more papers. 
  • optional - if you want to mat your photos, do it now using any type and brand of cardstock. My photos are printed with a white border, that is fine too. 
  • take a photo/photos of the above and post it to this thread before I post the next step on October 8 in the morning. If your scraps are double sided, you don't need to photograph both sides, I will believe you if you use the other side later. 
Here is my example:
My size is 12x12
I am using  4 photos as shown below ( apologies for the lousy photo and that it s sideways, but you don't need to be perfect at this time). My full size pattern is the blue woodgrain from Paper Rose
My solid is orange cardstock from either Bazzill, or AC, or MyColors

Here are my scraps are from Quick Quotes Secret Garden collection (they are double sided):

Rules:
  1. Do not edit your post. If you make a mistake just post again. 
  2. Do not adhere anything, do anything to your papers,  or cut any of papers at this time
  3. You will have the opportunity to combine with other challenges at step 4.
  4. If you have any questions, ask in this thread. Chances are if you have a question, someone else has the same question. If I don't respond in 24 hours or if you need the answer sooner, send me a PM. 
  5. Each step submitted before the next step is posted will receive an entry into the prize draw.  Only people who finish step 4 are eligible for the prize which is a $5 ACOT GC. 
1 user liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: October Progressive Challenge Step 1
I'm so in love with your blue and orange :) 

Thinking cap on....
1 user liked this post:
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: October Progressive Challenge Step 1
Louise, I'm SUPER EXCITED about THIS challenge, and so glad you brought it back! ☺️ (I ALSO REALLY LOVE your papers!)

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee