Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

October 2024 Video Game Challenge
Welcome to OCTOBER! I'm really enjoying matching up a video game challenge to the monthly kit inspiration over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog & this month was a real treat with a gorgeous seasonal color palette to work with! Even better, I was able to find a game that features one of Wyatt's current favorite characters - Eevee the Pokémon! 

Here's our color palette... 

Again, we will have two options for your project(s) with an opportunity for a BONUS entry if you use both on a single project.

Option 1: Use the above color palette for your project. You will need to include at least (4) of the featured colors. With having brown & tan in the color palette, please limit any use of additional neutrals (I know it's hard to avoid white all together!) & try to stick to as close to the same shades as possible. 

Option 2: Why does Wyatt love Eevee so much? Because it is SO CUTE! For me, I think it resembles a fox and that really pushed me in the direction of using this for a Fall-inspired challenge. So, if you choose to do option 2, I want you to show me something cute in the fall! Photos of cute kiddos, cute pets, etc. are encouraged! You can also document any Fall photos using cutesy embellishments... think Doodlebug or even some Echo Park fall lines have adorable fall critters in them! 

For my layout, I scrapped an adorable Fall portrait of my Wyatt... hard to believe this little munchkin is now a Kindergartner! I used this month's single page Stick it Down sketch, designed by Laura Rumble this time! 

The Fine Print
1. New Projects Only. Open to both paper & digital, single or double page layouts and cards.
3. Limit of (3) entries per Cherry.
4. Can be combined with (1) other monthly challenge.
5. I’ll use Wheel of Names to select a winner for a $5 ACOT Gift Card! 
6. Please link your layouts here by 11:59pm EST on October 31st. 

Participating Cherries: 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

Re: October 2024 Video Game Challenge
Love the colors, especially that muted orange. Looking forward to scrapping some fall photos.  Love your layout!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee