Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

October Progressive Challenge is coming
Just a heads up that I will be hosting another progressive challenge in October. The first step will appear on October 1 and the subsequent steps will appear each Tuesday. Each step is due before the next step appears in order to receive credit for that step but you can continue to play along if you miss deadline. Just post the step when you can and move onto the next step. 
The 4th and final step is due October 31 at midnight (in whatever timezone you want).

I put this together so long ago that I don't even remember what the steps are so we will all be surprised when they post. 😊

All the rules are hopefully in the first post. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Progressive Challenge is coming
Fun!  I enjoyed the last one.
    ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

This is always such a fun challenge.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

AWESOME!!  I genuinely enjoy this challenge so much! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Yay! Looking forward to it. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:40 am
Just a heads up that I will be hosting another progressive challenge in October. The first step will appear on October 1 and the subsequent steps will appear each Tuesday. Each step is due before the next step appears in order to receive credit for that step but you can continue to play along if you miss deadline. Just post the step when you can and move onto the next step. 
The 4th and final step is due October 31 at midnight (in whatever timezone you want).

I put this together so long ago that I don't even remember what the steps are so we will all be surprised when they post. 😊

All the rules are hopefully in the first post. 
Awesome! I love this challenge! LOL about surprising yourself when it's listed - I surprise myself all the time like that  :biggrin:  DH and I always tell each other that we could hide our own Easter eggs at this point... :lol:

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Looking forward to this! 😊

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee