Scrap a Day, September 7th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1505

Re: Scrap a Day, September 7th

Post by Charleneanne »

Weather people say cooling off finally. I believe they are smoking mushrooms lol. 99 today, 98 tomorrow, 99 on Monday. And only down to 60 at night. Ick. But it is enough to get out and walk that last half hour before sun sets. Haven’t taken a walk last two evenings and I miss it.

Nothing going on around here. A bit of tidying up maybe. Card making for sure. Video chatted with my sister for almost 4 hours yesterday evening so instead of cooking a nice meal I nibbled on leftovers and junk so maybe fix myself a good dinner tonight. lol

Have a superior Saturday
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 966

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Cherries-
Long stressful (even though it was only 4 days) work week! Whew! I got up regular time this morning and took the babies out to potty ( they are so spoiled as I hard doggie doors! Anyways after that I went back to bed .
Slow start. Grands need some water resistant lightweight jackets so went a couple places here- they are sold out around where they live. I think I will send from kohls to them.
We have wonderful weather it is about 75 going down to the mid 40s tonight- unheard of for us this time of year.
Doing laundry but really kind of taking it easy. I’m really tired. Might be partially because of the week and partially gave blood yesterday. Not sure. Anyways I did vacuum but haven’t done much else.
I might just scrap or take a nap lol
Have a great day!
Susan

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2399

Post by Art_Teacher »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:18 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:46 am
It's a Saturday in the (almost) Fall!  Weather is cool and crisp and it the day for football!  Go Bucks!  DH and I will be watching the games all day in our basement gameroom (we actually have 3 tv's mounted in there, so we can watch multiple channels.) lol  Can you say we are football obsessed?  Obviously!
Enjoy!!!  I started watching the Chiefs game and fell asleep...waiting for Monday night to watch the last three quarters.   

LOL…I always struggle with the night games at the beginning of school.  Our Buckeyes play tonight at 7:30, and I kind of hope they have it under control at the half, because I’m sure I will fall asleep!

Laura
 Image    Image         Image
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1855

Post by aheatfan »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:30 pm
aheatfan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:18 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:46 am
It's a Saturday in the (almost) Fall!  Weather is cool and crisp and it the day for football!  Go Bucks!  DH and I will be watching the games all day in our basement gameroom (we actually have 3 tv's mounted in there, so we can watch multiple channels.) lol  Can you say we are football obsessed?  Obviously!
Enjoy!!!  I started watching the Chiefs game and fell asleep...waiting for Monday night to watch the last three quarters.    

LOL…I always struggle with the night games at the beginning of school.  Our Buckeyes play tonight at 7:30, and I kind of hope they have it under control at the half, because I’m sure I will fall asleep!

Yep, the struggle is real. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2104

Post by MTCanuk »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:51 am
Just having a bowl of cereal and catching up.  Was out for my walk, went almost a mile for me.  That's a feat for me these days.  
Going to be another hot one, but the house has cooled off during the night.  
Need to get out to my camper today and tidy up.  I have procrastinated all week.
Then I can do some scrapping.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2399

Post by Art_Teacher »

Managed a layout during the second half of the Texas/Michigan game...congrats Longhorns fans...you killed it! ;)  

For the September Grab 5 combined with the September Title challenge:

Laura
 Image    Image         Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1068

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:41 pm
Managed a layout during the second half of the Texas/Michigan game...congrats Longhorns fans...you killed it! ;)  

For the September Grab 5 combined with the September Title challenge:

Great layout Laura! Love all the red with just a touch of green (just like the photos).

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1068

Post by pawprints »

I have been having a chill day and I'm loving it. Lol. Finally got my Graphic Design challenge layout done and the challenge posted.

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”