Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Really Need Cherry Support
I can not even begin to fathom this kind of trauma! I am so glad you recovered and I pray that this fear too shall pass, and he will stay where he needs to be. My thoughts are with you!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

FoxyStamping

Cherry Blossom

Prayers sent up for you from here! I can’t imagine!  Looks like a lot of people praying for you! Sending hugs, too.
Sharon

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Ann my heart hurts for you. What a horrible, horrible trauma you went through. I agree with all the great advice that the other Cherries have given about contacting the parole board to try and keep him behind bars. I also think the idea of getting motion cameras in your yard is a great idea. A Ring doorbell and Ring spotlight cams are great because you are alerted on your phone if anyone comes within range and you can have a live view or a retroactive view outside right from the app on your phone, even if you are not home. It would be great just for peace of mind that you would be alerted if anyone comes around. I hope he does not get parole and that you can feel safe again. Many, many, many ((hugs)) to you.

ImageImage Image Image  

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

Ann-I am so sorry you are going through all of this.  Please know that I am thinking about you and PRAYING for you too.  HUGS.
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

CynthiaB

Cherry Blossom

So awful! I feel for you, and please know you have our support!
Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I missed this when you first posted. I can understand you terror and frustration. Big hugs to you my friend.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Ann, I also missed this when you first posted. I can’t wrap my head around experiencing that type of trauma, and now to experience this! Sending all the positive thoughts I can your way, I’m so sorry you’re going through this again after all these years.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

njr007

Cherry Blossom

Ann sending prayers your way.  You are brave for sharing and asking for support.  We are all here for you!

As has been said use your voice loudly to the parole board and anyone else that will listen and insist he not be paroled.  He does not deserve it and you deserve peace of mind.

hugs,
Norma
ImageImageImageImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Oh my goodness! I can understand your fear. I agree with everyone - you can write a letter to the parole board to insist that he not be paroled. Do you have any way to contact the police who handled the case? They may have more info about the hearing and when it is. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you. (HUGS)
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

((((Ann)))) Oh my goodness I am so sorry and horrified for you having gone through that back then and the fear it brings up now with him up for parole. I agree with the other cherries about finding a way to have your voice heard and counted in regards to this situation. It is such an understandable fear :( Please take care of yourself and take the other cherries' advice about contacting law enforcement and trauma therapy. I know it's easier said than done and we are here for you. Sending you lots of love xoxo
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Ann, I can’t imagine what you went through and what you are going through now.  I do know that I am so amazed at the strength you have.  Continue to be strong.  Prayers for you that he is not paroled.  

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Oh Ann, I am so very sorry that you had that terrible experience. 'I will pray for you so that you can find some sense of peace. Fear is a terrible emotion. Whenever I feel fear or worry, I say a prayer and that seems to calm me a little . I will pray that you can find a way to have some peace. Hugs to you and you are a brave person to tell us about your ordeal. God bless you!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee