Moderator: ACOT Employee

GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 510

Re: Scrap a Day, September 4th

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:03 am
Good morning cherries. After the $hit $how of a day yesterday, all I had left in me was heat up leftovers for dinner, pour myself an XL glass of wine and watch a couple of things we had on our DVR. Slept well, but have been sneezing most of the day. We have had this low pressure lingering over us for the last week. It's slow moving and it's not being kind to my head or my sinuses.

With the rain this morning and not feeling 100%, I skipped my walk this morning. Already unloaded the dishwasher and washed bedsheets. Just need to put them back on the bed. Put in a chewy.com order as well as my Apothic Wine order.

Got lots of fires going work-wise and just trying to get things back on track after the dumpster fire yesterday. Thank goodness this is a short work week.

Anywho, hope y'all have a great day.

Oh Brandy! I can’t even imagine what yesterday must have been like for you!!! I hope you can get the fires out and things settle down quickly for you! {{{HUGS}}}
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:17 pm
September strews the woodlot o'er
With many a brilliant color;
The world is brighter than before,
Why should our hearts be duller?
–Thomas W. Parsons (1819–92)

However here in Northern California it is expected to b 104 degrees today! Mostly hiding inside but dr appointment mid afternoon and grocery store after. My son’s coming to supper tonight. Picking up hoagie sandwich fixings and potato salad at the grocery deli counter.

With the exception of getting garbage together and out on the curb later that’s my whole day. Excessive Heat and I are not friends.

Have a winning Wednesday.

That’s WAY too hot Charleneanne!!! Take good care of yourself! And enjoy your dinner with your son!
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:55 pm
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm off work today and have been adulting. Yuck! 😂 Waiting on a few phone calls and I'm gonna get crafty for a while. Supposed to visit Friends later; may take a nap! 😂
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊

Yuck! Adulting!!! I have to do some today too. Blech! Has to be done though.
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by GinniG »

I decided to try the ink blending challenge last night. Watched a video and it looked easy enough. I only have 3 oxide inks - black, brown and a darker yellow. So I gave it a go. I was amazed at how easy it was and how those colors blended!!! I added some rubons and even Steve called it fancy! I need to add a sentiment and maybe some Nuvo drops and it will be done! I’m going to have to try it again with my distress inks because I have all of those colors!!!

Not much happening today. Hopefully I can play this afternoon.

Have an awesome day Cherries!!!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3755

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:23 pm
I decided to try the ink blending challenge last night. Watched a video and it looked easy enough. I only have 3 oxide inks - black, brown and a darker yellow. So I gave it a go. I was amazed at how easy it was and how those colors blended!!! I added some rubons and even Steve called it fancy! I need to add a sentiment and maybe some Nuvo drops and it will be done! I’m going to have to try it again with my distress inks because I have all of those colors!!!

Not much happening today. Hopefully I can play this afternoon.

Have an awesome day Cherries!!!

oooooOOooo..can't wait to see what you created!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”