September Baby/Kid Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3755

September Baby/Kid Challenge

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hello cherries! This month's challenge all started with the photos I ended up using for my example. Jasper walking. As many of you know, this was a very big deal. With his Teacher's Collins, he has more obstacles to get through. With that said, my challenge was born. Let's scrap Individual Milestones.

For my example, these are pictures of Jasper walking just TWO months before his 4th birthday. And not just walking, but walking UNASSISTED. No walker or holding somebody's hand. No holding onto the wall or a table, etc. Just him completely upright! We all cried, as you can imagine. Just so very happy for him. He will now be turning 5 in a month, and I'm just amazed everyday with what he can accomplish.

Here are the rules!
1. Scrap those individual milestones of a child. Must include at least one photo with a child who is 18 years of age or younger.
2. Layouts only. Paper, hybrid, digi are acceptable.
3. You may combine this with any other challenge that allows combining, along with 100 Papers, Prompt and the Team challenges
4. You may do this challenge up to THREE times.
5. You must post your layout here to this thread by September 30, 2024 11:59 PM EST.
6. One lucky winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from me.

If you have any questions, just holler!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1761

Re: September Baby/Kid Challenge

Post by beachlover »

aw, Brandy, that layout of Jasper is tearing me up!!!  What a great challenge and I have lots of holes in the grandkids albums to plug1!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “Contests & Challenges”