Scrap a Day, September 1st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1067

Scrap a Day, September 1st

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Hard to believe it’s September already. The summer flew by, as it usually does. Not looking forward to having to wear hoodies and jackets and ugh, socks. And definitely not looking forward to it becoming pitch black at 5:00. But, as my DH used to say, it is what it is.

Being extremely lazy right now as I went to bed very late last night. Only plans for today are going to DD’s later on to celebrate Aiden’s birthday. I got one more challenge done last night and did this layout for it and it’s also for my Music Challenge. Got that posted last night and will work on getting Graphic Design posted today.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1449

Re: Scrap a Day, September 1st

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:00 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe it’s September already. The summer flew by, as it usually does. Not looking forward to having to wear hoodies and jackets and ugh, socks. And definitely not looking forward to it becoming pitch black at 5:00. But, as my DH used to say, it is what it is.

Being extremely lazy right now as I went to bed very late last night. Only plans for today are going to DD’s later on to celebrate Aiden’s birthday. I got one more challenge done last night and did this layout for it and it’s also for my Music Challenge. Got that posted last night and will work on getting Graphic Design posted today.

Fabulous LO, Barb!  Enjoy celebrating with Aiden today!  Happy Birthday to him.

ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

The sun is actually shining!  We've had 3 days of overcast weather but no rain.  We really could use it too.  No immediate plans for today.  I will finish swapping out my summer/fall decor today.  It seems early for that but I leave it out until Thanksgiving and then switch out to Christmas the beginning of December.  Christmas is only for a short while so I like to get it out for the whole month.  Planning to work on a challenge or two later.
    ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2500

Post by joannie »

Beautiful layout Barb! Enjoy the family celebration today! I'm waiting to see what challenges come up today to scrapbook later this morning. I am also dog-sitting for a friend til tomorrow afternoon. I have a shutterfly order on it's way...now it says it won't arrive til Wednesday. 

Everyone have a great labor day weekend!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:04 am
pawprints wrote:

Fabulous LO, Barb!  Enjoy celebrating with Aiden today!  Happy Birthday to him.

Thank you Vicki!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

joannie wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:13 am
Beautiful layout Barb! Enjoy the family celebration today! I'm waiting to see what challenges come up today to scrapbook later this morning. I am also dog-sitting for a friend til tomorrow afternoon. I have a shutterfly order on it's way...now it says it won't arrive til Wednesday. 

Thank you Joannie! Ugh. Hope your order arrives sooner than it says.

ImageImage Image Image  

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1003

Post by blfonty »

Happy September 1st DCs! Time to change out the wall calendar and update with fall decor. First, scrapbooking.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2514

Post by emmapaige »

Good afternoon! I just posted my September challenge and playing catch up on my August challenge participants and pick a winner. Same thing for my portion of the C&C challenge. 

Before starting to scrap, I have to clean up this mess in my scrap room. During all this, I'm trying to keep a positive outlook about DH's upcoming procedures. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

Oh my gosh, she really is smiling!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:07 am
The sun is actually shining!  We've had 3 days of overcast weather but no rain.  We really could use it too.  No immediate plans for today.  I will finish swapping out my summer/fall decor today.  It seems early for that but I leave it out until Thanksgiving and then switch out to Christmas the beginning of December.  Christmas is only for a short while so I like to get it out for the whole month.  Planning to work on a challenge or two later.

You always decorate so beautifully!  I wonder if I will even attempt to decorate this year. I have lots of nice fall decorations since we used to host Thanksgiving. But since no one has come for a few years, I probably won't bother. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3753

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :greeninlove: :greeninlove:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

joannie wrote:

I just posted mine. I hope it's a letter you can use!!!!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

I guess I should post my sample for my challenge.

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:42 pm
VickiR wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:07 am

You always decorate so beautifully!  I wonder if I will even attempt to decorate this year. I have lots of nice fall decorations since we used to host Thanksgiving. But since no one has come for a few years, I probably won't bother.  
Thanks Chris.  We rarely have visitors unless the kids stop by.  Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve they are always here so it's a lot of work for a few days.

ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:39 pm
Good afternoon! I just posted my September challenge and playing catch up on my August challenge participants and pick a winner. Same thing for my portion of the C&C challenge. 

Before starting to scrap, I have to clean up this mess in my scrap room. During all this, I'm trying to keep a positive outlook about DH's upcoming procedures. 

Been thinking of y'all
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:46 pm

Love all the bees!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Howdy cherries. Had a fabulous work week last week. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY emailed me. Totally crickets!

Friday, we had our new fridge that we purchased last Sunday delivered. Yesterday, did the usual - laundry. Earlier today, I ran to PetCo for cat food and Beall's to get me some fridge and freezer organizer bins. Got everything the way I wanted it.

Now I'm moving on to closing out my July/Aug challenges, picking winners and ordering gcs. I know I need to send Flasher my final count of points too for August.

Scrapping-wise, I do have a layout I started last weekend that's about 90% done. So I'll probably be posting my Baby/Kid Challenge sometime today. Then I'll move onto the Pet Challenge!

Have a great day everyone.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:39 pm

Many ((hugs)) Chris. Praying all will be ok.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:46 pm

Love those colors with the pops of black!

ImageImage Image Image  

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2500

Post by joannie »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:43 pm
joannie wrote:

I just posted mine. I hope it's a letter you can use!!!! 
"P" is ALWAYS good for me!! Thanks Chris!!

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”