Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge
Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:27 pm
MIddle row - Green, free (stickers), splatters

I just love your cage and those foiled roses!  Great pic, too!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Amy Jo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:20 am
I used the bottom row for this layout: animal embellishment, ink splatters, and orange
Great papers and design!  I love the circles over the banner strips!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Amy Jo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:16 am
I used the middle row: Circles, free space, and washi 

Pretty!  I love how you made the little sprigs match the paper!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

MaganL wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:53 am

Left vertical line ( punched circle, chipboard circle, animal)

Love the flowers and that great pink wood grain!  They look great with the green!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:10 am
Layout created for the august book Lovers challenge, option #1: a guilty pleasure - combined with the 3-in-a-row challenge (any shade of green, free and splatters).

My layout is about my love of the tv-show Supernatural and my guilty pleasure of shipping Dean and Castiel <3

Total points for team Stinkerbelle: 13 (ACOT challenges [book lover + 3-in-a-row + 100 papers], upload, thread, enamel dots, label, border punch, speciality paper [charcoal glitter paper], chipboard [asterisks], something old: puffy banner under title, something new: puffy hearts, wordy bits).
Love that punched edge, and those splatters look great!  Love the colors, too!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:16 am
Layout created for the July/august graphic design challenge: I chose the logo for “Cigna” (blue, light green and orange). I combined it with the 3-in-a-row challenge (punch, any shade of green and torn paper).

Total point for team Stinkerbelle: 14 (ACOT challenges [graphic design + 3-in-a-row + 100 papers], upload, tile alphas, twine, enamel dots, labels, border punch, speciality paper [blue glitter paper], something old: green cat head, something new: Vicki Boutin green paper, wordy bits).
I love the orange and blue and how you clustered everything in the center!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Lisn2cats wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:48 am
Last 3-in-a-Row I think - green, washi and die cut (free)
Fun!  I like your tag/title/oven mit cluster!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Mommytron wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:14 am
Here is a second one from me.  This wraps up this day trip.   Thank you for sponsoring this challenge!  
Diagonal; lower right to upper left - animal, free (frames) and torn paper. Image
Such pretty papers, and I love your journaling strips inside the frame!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

tmp718 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:50 am
I used the diagonal from top left to bottom right...

punch(notebook edge border)
free(ampersand)
orange(tag)

I combined with the Grab 5 Challenge.
Look how pretty!  I love, love, love the colors and those super fun embellies!  Also, the touch of black is perfect!

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I used the center column with shades of green in the leaves, center square choice and stamping & splattering. Also combined with the August Music challenge 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

I used the diagonal from the top left: border punch, free, and orange:
ImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's a card I made using the diagonal row left to right:  punch (Mickey Heads), free (alpha title) and color orange.

Image ImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my last one.  Not sure if it counts since it is a tag.  Okay if not.  It was fun to make and that's what counts the most.  Having fun with our craft.  I used the middle row down:  green (leaves and twine), free (enamel dot and flower) and stamping ("Just "fur" You").

Image ImageImage

LMTscraps

Cherry Tart

Animal: Cat (Apollo), Orange: Kitty heads and burnt orange outer border, Stamping: 2 cats and 2 word phrases

Thanks for hosting this fun challenge!

JA_Mehess

Cherry Blossom

circles, free space, and washi tape 

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

washi, free, circles

Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Circles (buttons), free, washi
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

splatters, free, green
Leslie

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

I got all 9 on this layout!

ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:35 pm
I used the center column with shades of green in the leaves, center square choice and stamping & splattering. Also combined with the August Music challenge 
I just love the splatters/textures on your rays!  Beautiful flowers, too!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee