Moderator: ACOT Employee

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1448

September Cherry Lift Challenge

Post by VickiR »

Welcome to the 2024, September Cherry Lift

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

* For the Cherry Lift challenge, you are limited to the gallery of the featured "Cherry of the Month". 
* SEE BELOW GUIDELINE CHANGES FOR SEPTEMBER
* On occasion, I will offer a bonus that will allow you to have an extra entry in Random.Org which will be used to select the challenge winner.
* If you are the selected "Cherry of the Month", you have the option of lifting yourself or something from my gallery.  Hostess Gallery
* All participating entries are linked for easy commenting!

This month will be a bit different as you will be creating CARDS ONLY!  Yes, if you're not a card maker, it's time to try your hand at creating one. There's no limit to the size, just lift a design from our Cherry of the Month's gallery and let your mojo flow!

The September Cherry of the Month is Birgit55~Chickadee.  Click on her name to be taken to her gallery. 

Birgit has a plethora of gorgeous cards to choose from.  Choose a design and make it your own.  No need to worry if you don't have die cuts.  You can use pre-cut die images, ephemera or fussy cut your own.  Lift the theme, colors or whatever inspires you.

BONUS:  This month you will also have the opportunity to create 3 cards for the Cherry Lift.

*3 project entries per Cherry permitted.
*Your entries must be new work and lifted from the featured "Cherry of the Month".
*You can combine with ONE other monthly challenge that allows plus the bi-monthly prompt challenge.  Each card is combinable with 1 other challenge.
*PLEASE POST and LINK YOUR ENTRY ALONG WITH THE IMAGE OF WHAT YOU LIFTED IN THIS THREAD TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE DRAWING. 
*Deadline is September 30, 2024
*Winner chosen using Random.Org to receive a $5 ACOT gift card from me.

Here are a couple of Birgit's cards that I have lifted...

My Favorite Season (Mine)

Birigit's

Noel (mine)

Birgit's
    ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2500

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge

Post by joannie »

FUN!! These are beautiful cards from you both!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 575

Re: September Cherry Lift Challenge

Post by SandyJay »

Oh my!  These are gorgeous!!  You all make such beautiful cards, I am too intimidated, but maybe I will give one a try.  

Return to “Contests & Challenges”