Scrap a Day, August 31st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1064

Scrap a Day, August 31st

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday morning here. Staying cozy in bed right now. Last day of August and I hate that summer is ending. No plans today but to hang out here at home and work on getting my new challenges up. Maybe sit out in the yard with the doggies for a while.

Hope you all have a great day.

ImageImage Image Image  

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 553

Re: Scrap a Day, August 31st

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:55 am
Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday morning here. Staying cozy in bed right now. Last day of August and I hate that summer is ending. No plans today but to hang out here at home and work on getting my new challenges up. Maybe sit out in the yard with the doggies for a while.

Hope you all have a great day.

I'm loving the lazy Saturday morning lol I hope you get to relax ALL day long, Barb! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 553

Re: Scrap a Day, August 31st

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Hey Cherries 😊
I overslept again yesterday, but work went REALLY well yesterday! 😊 After work, I did end up posting my 2 cards for 2 of the challenges. I may share some art journaling for the tags and general crafts challenge lol I'm NOT sure yet
I've been organizing and creating page kits. I'm NOT sure how many I ended up creating but I have TONS of photos! 😂 I had to re-order the photos that I had ordered earlier this month, they never made it to my mailbox! 🤪 I'd be MORE upset about it if I didn't have so MANY photos already! There's STILL tons of photos I want to print and scrap from my Iowa trip last February LOL!
Anyway that's what I've been up to. I work today at 5 and I'm enjoying some down time before then. There's a few things around here I want to catch up on. LOL the only thing I don't like about work right now, is that it takes up some of my crafty time LOL! 😂 Of course, I'm NOT in the tobacco shed, I'm in the grocery side of the store, which I didn't realize I missed! I REALLY enjoy seeing a lot of the customers again. A LOT of people missed me, EVEN people who's names I can't recall! ☺️ My heart is warmed by the good people! My coworkers of course, notice the improvement in my mood and mindset and understand that I needed to take time off. I'm feeling VERY blessed, DCs! ☺️
I hope y'all stay blessed, too! ☺️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”