Flashback Friday 8-30

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Flashback Friday 8-30

Post by Flasher »

Hello, Cherries!

Sooooo . . . how many Cherries remember when Band-Aids came in a METAL box?  How many Cherries remember that you used to open them by pulling the little red string?  How many remember when they were made of super hard plastic?!?!?!?  Fun times, huh? 

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 964

Re: Flashback Friday 8-30

Post by suewho372 »

I remember the metal box, and that they were plastic; forgot that they had a string to open them !
Susan

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1446

Post by VickiR »

Oh, I remember the metal box and red string to open them.  Those were the days.  Wish they still had that string instead of trying to peel the paper back! 
    ImageImage
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 864

Post by stinkerbelle »

i don't necessarily remember them being hard plastic, but i definitely remember the tin and the string.  and exactly how they smelled lol! 
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:12 am
i don't necessarily remember them being hard plastic, but i definitely remember the tin and the string.  and exactly how they smelled lol! 

Oh yeah . . . the smell!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1505

Post by Charleneanne »

lol. My hand is in the air for all 3 !

Return to “General Talk”