We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: SBB Team Who's Flasher?
Aztam wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:20 pm
My take on Susan’s sketch

Such pretty papers!  Great take on Susan's sketch!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Aztam wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:29 pm
My take on Laura’s 

Fun layout with lots of fun patterns and accents to go with those fun pics!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

disneydarling wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:30 pm
Here is my take on Susan's sketch:

This is beautiful!  You color choice is perfect!  Nice take on Susan's sketch!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I am not eligible to win, but I just had to do my Birthday Pally's sketch!  So, here is my work with Susan's sketch!

njr007

Cherry Blossom

I also did Laura's sketch!

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/346369-boop

TFL
Norma
ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Love it!  Love the patterns and colors and how you flipped it on it's side!  Thanks for choosing to do my sketch!

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here is my lift of Susan's sketch.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great challenge. I used Susan's sketch for this photo. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Sue’s sketch

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:48 pm
Here is my lift of Susan's sketch.

Oh I just love the colors and patterns!  You did a great job with Susan's sketch!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:46 pm
Great challenge. I used Susan's sketch for this photo. 

Love that paper with the little shields!  Works great with the photo!  Nice work with Susan's sketch!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

QueenBee89 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:46 pm
Sue’s sketch

Love this take on Susan's sketch!  I adore all your fun little sprinkles and that adorable little face!

Tammey

Cherry Cola

I used Susan's sketch...

Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

tmp718 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:43 pm
I used Susan's sketch...

Nice work with Susan's sketch!  Love your papers and your circle accents on the corners of the photo!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I chose Susan's sketch:

ImageImageImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I chose Flasher's Challenge.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Flasher

Cherry Crush

love2stamp wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:10 pm
I chose Susan's sketch:

OMG!  This truly is "Adorable"!  Look at that little trouble maker!! Love your colors and papers!  Great work with Susan's sketch!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Retiree3 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:16 pm
I chose Flasher's Challenge.

I love that row of beachy embellies across the bottom of the pic, and you put yourselves in a tiki hut -- so cute!  Love all the patterns in your triangles, too!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I used Susan's sketch.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Retiree3 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:38 pm
I used Susan's sketch.
Great take on Susan's sketch!  I love the mix of patterns and your flowers!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee