Scrap a Day, August 27th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

Scrap a Day, August 27th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Taking my mom to Costco today to have her hearing aids cleaned, then we will shop there. After that we will hit up Kohls. I finished the layout I was working on last night and hope to get it posted before I leave. If not then tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2102

Re: Scrap a Day, August 27th

Post by MTCanuk »

Barb, Enjoy the time with your mama.  

Here, we are heating up to around 90 today and then crashing into the 60's for tomorrow.  Been out for my walk and then to PT later.  Have to pick up the grandsons after that.  The youngest needs to get his baritone rental, which is only open from 2-5.  Not very convenient for parents that work full time.  /Then I will bring them home with me for the rest of the afternoon.  Curtis went with the SIL last evening to park their camper, so we will know where it is when we head up on Thursday.
Hopefully a better experience with better batteries and a new solar panel to help keep everything charged up.   

Not sure what else I will get up to today.  Got laundry going and have been finishing up some cute cross stitch pieces, which I will take photos of and post.  

Hope you all have an excellent day!!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 551

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:00 am
Hey Cherries. Taking my mom to Costco today to have her hearing aids cleaned, then we will shop there. After that we will hit up Kohls. I finished the layout I was working on last night and hope to get it posted before I leave. If not then tonight or tomorrow.

Enjoy shopping with your Mom, Barb! 😊 Looking forward to seeing your new layout! ☺️
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Post by Flasher »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:00 am

Have a great afternoon with your mom!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:14 pm
Barb, Enjoy the time with your mama.  

Here, we are heating up to around 90 today and then crashing into the 60's for tomorrow.  Been out for my walk and then to PT later.  Have to pick up the grandsons after that.  The youngest needs to get his baritone rental, which is only open from 2-5.  Not very convenient for parents that work full time.  /Then I will bring them home with me for the rest of the afternoon.  Curtis went with the SIL last evening to park their camper, so we will know where it is when we head up on Thursday.
Hopefully a better experience with better batteries and a new solar panel to help keep everything charged up.   

Not sure what else I will get up to today.  Got laundry going and have been finishing up some cute cross stitch pieces, which I will take photos of and post.  

Hope you all have an excellent day!!!

Can't wait to see your new cross-stitch pieces, Leslee! ☺️ Hope PT is going well! AND that you all have a great time camping! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
It's hot here lol my poor AC is working hard today! 😂 I left my phone at work last night so unfortunately I have to go out! 😂 I JUST want to stay in! 😂 Oh well, I don't have to really do anything else today. I'd hoped to call and make some appointments. 🤷‍♀️
I've just been Bible studying and art journaling. I'm not working today, so who knows what I'll get into! MUCH fun to be had with arts and crafts supplies! 😂
Have a great day, DCs! 😊
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1505

Post by Charleneanne »

Ugh heats back on out here in California too. Near or at 100 for next 2-3 days and then back down to upper 80’s then back up to 100 and over. Fall is trying to get in the door. Summers trying to keep it out.

My little brother is 59 and still the teenager. He called late yesterday afternoon to say they were still in Tahoe but would b here today instead! That punk is father of 5 and grandfather of 6 and still the kid who does what he wants! lol

So guess I’ll spend the day playing at my craft table (oh darn)! Stay chill and have a terrific Tuesday.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3753

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:10 pm
Ugh heats back on out here in California too. Near or at 100 for next 2-3 days and then back down to upper 80’s then back up to 100 and over. Fall is trying to get in the door. Summers trying to keep it out.

My little brother is 59 and still the teenager. He called late yesterday afternoon to say they were still in Tahoe but would b here today instead! That punk is father of 5 and grandfather of 6 and still the kid who does what he wants! lol

So guess I’ll spend the day playing at my craft table (oh darn)! Stay chill and have a terrific Tuesday.

*insert eye roll* Grow up, Dude!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2390

Post by Art_Teacher »

Hot, and only getting hotter, here in central OH!  (Until this weekend, that is.)  But, I am so excited, because after 2 days of early dismissals, our school district is cancelling school tomorrow!  Supposed to be 97 degrees, feeling like 102, with heat advisories over the whole state.  Not even cooling off below the low 70's tonight, so the buildings will not cool off.  Hey...I'm not mad about it, but it sure seems like lots of older people (who don't even go to school or have kids that go to school) are.  lol  I have never understood the "back in my day" logic.  Things are not the same now...just face it!
Laura
 Image    Image      Image   

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”