It's National Dog Day!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

It's National Dog Day!

Post by pawprints »

It's National Dog Day today Cherries! I told my DS this morning and he said every day is National Dog Day here. So true lol. My girls had a fun weekend in their pool and I threw the tennis ball a lot. Today the air quailty is not good and we won't do pool time or any running, but I will give them pup pops to take out in the yard and eat.

So in honor of National Dog Day I would love to see all the Cherry doggies here in this thread! Post your doggie photos, doggie layouts, or anything about your doggies here! This also includes grand doggies! Any and all Cherry doggies please!

I will start.

Here are my girls this past 4th of July having fun in the yard.

And as much as they love the summer and their pool, they also love snow.

And here are my three sweet grand doggies.

And my sweet Cider and Boomer that are now on Rainbow Bridge.

Lots of pets, hugs, and belly rubs to all the Cherry dogs today!

ImageImage Image Image  

wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 692

Re: It's National Dog Day!

Post by wimom »

Love all your pages, Barb! Such a sweet memory page for Cider and Boomer. Here is one of my favorite photos and layouts of granddog Teddy.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2325

Post by Sandi0805 »

Here's a layout that I just finished today about my grandfurbaby.  My granddaughter Sam was out shoppng and saw Pet Smart had "Lucky Paw Rescue" set up in their parking lot with dogs hoping to find them adopted homes.  Sam was looking at all the dogs and saw this one just laying in his crate.  No one was giving him any attention (he wasn't one of the cute little dogs) she said.  So she had them get him out of the cage and it was instant love.  She brought him home that day in November 2017 and they have become inseparable.  

Image ImageImage
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 410

Post by wazzu94 »

Hooray Celebrating all dogs!!  This is our Sammy!  He will be celebrating his 9th birthday this coming weekend!!  This is his "baby" picture!

Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1445

Post by VickiR »

Happy National Dog Day to all of the pups out there!!
This is our grand dog, Truly Tulip.  She is a mini golden doodle and turned 3 years old in January.  She is very smart and sassy.

ImageImage
PEIhaven
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 34

Post by PEIhaven »

ImageI love all these sweet pics; especially Zeus & Sam... so heartwarming!!  Here are our own Oaklee, adopted from a Kentucky shelter as a pup in 2017, and also our grand dog Copper. We love them both.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3753

Post by blbabe1234 »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:54 pm
Here's a layout that I just finished today about my grandfurbaby.  My granddaughter Sam was out shoppng and saw Pet Smart had "Lucky Paw Rescue" set up in their parking lot with dogs hoping to find them adopted homes.  Sam was looking at all the dogs and saw this one just laying in his crate.  No one was giving him any attention (he wasn't one of the cute little dogs) she said.  So she had them get him out of the cage and it was instant love.  She brought him home that day in November 2017 and they have become inseparable.  

So thankful for your granddaughter for rescuing this sweet and precious baby! LOVE his markings!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:23 pm
Hooray Celebrating all dogs!!  This is our Sammy!  He will be celebrating his 9th birthday this coming weekend!!  This is his "baby" picture!

Awe!! Happy early Birthday to Sammy!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

wimom wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:53 pm
Love all your pages, Barb! Such a sweet memory page for Cider and Boomer. Here is one of my favorite photos and layouts of granddog Teddy.
I am so totally in love with Teddy! He is so adorable! And I love your awesome layout!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:54 pm

What a wonderful story! I'm so glad they found each other! He is an adorable baby too! Love your great layout of the two of them!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:23 pm

Omgoodness look at that little cutie! I love your layout such a colorful background and of course I spy Doodlebug! Lol. Such a cute little guy!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Happy National Dog Day to all the pups out there! Barb, I was about to post this but you beat me to it. LOL. And yes, it's National Dog Day EVERDAY here too!

Here's my beautiful Penny Lane 💜

And the "littles" 😂  - Jasmine & Shelby

Always in my heart....Lady Bear who passed away Aug 29, 2015; followed by her littermate and forever sister Ruby Mae in Dec 2016 and then Mr. Jeffrey James in November 2017

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

wimom wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:53 pm
You know I'm a huge Teddy fan and that picture just says it all!  Wonderful layout with all the quotes :greeninlove: :greeninlove:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:36 pm
This is our grand dog, Truly Tulip.  She is a mini golden doodle and turned 3 years old in January.  She is very smart and sassy.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She does look sassy! Love how photogenic she is
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:36 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Omgoodness what a cute little baby!! She is totally adorable!! And all of these layouts are gorgeous!!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

PEIhaven wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:45 pm
ImageI love all these sweet pics; especially Zeus & Sam... so heartwarming!!  Here are our own Oaklee, adopted from a Kentucky shelter as a pup in 2017, and also our grand dog Copper. We love them both.
Thank you for adopting Oaklee! 💕  What a great grid design!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

PEIhaven wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:45 pm

Such sweet doggies and they are so very cute! I love this doggie birthday layout too! Looks like true retrievers having so much fun!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:09 pm
Happy National Dog Day to all the pups out there! Barb, I was about to post this but you beat me to it. LOL. And yes, it's National Dog Day EVERDAY here too!

Here's my beautiful Penny Lane 💜

And the "littles" 😂  - Jasmine & Shelby

Always in my heart....Lady Bear who passed away Aug 29, 2015; followed by her littermate and forever sister Ruby Mae in Dec 2016 and then Mr. Jeffrey James in November 2017

Awww Brandy you know how much I love your sweet beautiful babies! Such great layouts of them! Wonderful tribute to Jeffrey, Ruby, and Bear. ((Hugs))

ImageImage Image Image  

VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 478

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I CAN'T DECIDE WHOSE LO I LIKE BEST THEY ARE ALL AWESOME LO'S LOVE THE COLORS ON ALL OF THEM.................. IF I GET A CHANCE I WILL POST A PI OR LO OF MY FUR BABY HACHI (NAMED AFTER THE MOVIE)................ IT'S ABOUT 85 IN MY CRAFT ROOM RIGHT NOW SO I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL IT COOLS DOWN A BIT IN THERE..................... HAPPY NATIONAL DOG (PUPPY) DAY TO ALL DOGS (PUPPIES) OUT THERE......................... VALERIE
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 478

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I FORGOT I HAD THIS PIC OF HACHI ON THE COMPUTER............... SO HERE'S HACHI............ VALERIE

Return to “General Talk”