Pass The Art Journal Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1444

Post by VickiR »

I watched Rachel and Jess on the ACOT You Tube live at 1 PM today.  In case you missed it, it was a fun watch and got me thinking how fun this would be to do with the DCs here on the message board.  It's been years since I did anything like this other than the box swap that Rebecca hosts. 

Would anyone be interested?  I have several journals that we could use.  The pages would have to be flat with things like washi, stamping, inks, drawing and maybe some die cuts.  There are 16 pages in the journal and I would do the first one, mail it on to the next person and then they would do the same.  Everyone would have one page to do.  So, there would be room in one journal for 16 DCs.  And, if there are more than 15 to sign up,  I could start a second one.  The last person mails back to me.  I'm also looking for suggestions on what to do with the finished journal(s).  I'd be happy to keep it or choose a random winner to receive it. 

I will close the sign ups for this on August 31st and get the journal mailed the beginning of September.
    ImageImage
Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 103

Re: Pass The Art Journal Challenge

Post by Kelly R. »

I would love to join.  I've done this concept before that was called a Round Robin.  Very fun.
:) Kelly 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”