Moderator: ACOT Employee

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1760

Re: Scrap a Day, August 22nd

Post by beachlover »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:38 am
Hey Cherries 😊 lol I'm running a little bit behind schedule this morning. Woke up at 6 (bad dream) and I went back to sleep for a little, feeling better though! 😉
I managed to scrap yesterday! I love how it turned out and will post it tonight or tomorrow. I work until 6:30 today, but tomorrow I only work until 5, followed by another off day! 😊 I'm liking my schedule but man, do I miss my extra crafty time! 😂 I want to catch up around here and I suspect that I will during my lunch break! Lol!
I did get myself a few little goodies last week during the sale (I DID NEED adhesive, so...) lol and so I'm looking forward to having new goodies to play with this weekend! I STILL have a few more challenges that I would like to do! 😊 August is zooming by at light speed! 😂
Stay blessed, Cherries! 🍒 ❤️😊
So glad you are okay with your work schedule and 
still able to get some scrappy time in!  When I was still 
working, I went home for my lunch hour 2-3 days a week, I was 1.4 miles from home.  
I would get dinner out, prepped, and look over a LO on my desk, usually able to complete
it!  Sometimes I just needed a new perspective to see what needed to be added and that was 
the perfect time for me!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:04 am
I had a toss and turn night and then was awake at 4:45.  And then I was out the door early for a 7:15 PT session.  The DD was here when I got home.  Now she is off to work and I am just enjoying a second cup of coffee.   

Rather chilly out this morning- around 50F.  But reaching up to 80ish today.  Happy the nights cool off and I can open up and cool the house down without the AC.  Last months power bill was crazy.  

Yesterday we were up to the RV center to get new batteries for the trailer.  The fridge seems to really suck the life out of them when we are boon docking.  
Nothing more on my agenda for today.  

Happy Thursday, all!
So sorry you had a fretfull night's sleep!  Wishing you a good and restful night!

beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:41 am
Good morning cherries. Barb, so many hugs to you. Glad you had a good day with your mom.

Yesterday was another 🔥 🔥  one. We shattered another record. 105 degrees. Humidity though was only 30% (heat index was only 111), which dried up my sinuses, giving me a headache. Made it real hard to think. Ended up skipping the Excederin and moving onto to my stronger headache meds to prevent it from turning into a migraine. DH got home early and neither of us were feeling the leftovers in the fridge, so we went out to our local Mexican restraunt. Came home and watched a couple of shows on our DVR.

Pretty quiet (so far) today. Got towels washed/dried and put away. Been working on the grocery list. Will finalize it later today or first thing in the morning before going to the store.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Brandy, so sorry for that heat wave!  And of course the headache you are dealing with.  Hope you had a nice dinner and can relax tonight.  (((Hugs)))

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Post by pawprints »

beachlover wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:37 pm
Hi Barb, glad you had a basically relaxing day.  It was much needed and hopefully you feel a bit less stressed!

Awww thanks Ann.

ImageImage Image Image  

GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 500

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:17 pm
GinniG wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:13 pm
Hi Cherries!  My friend Sandra sent me a note last night and begged me to sit with her dog and kittens today.  She's taken the ferry to Ketchikan for the day.  So I got up and got ready and I'm watching a stupid movie and enjoying the pretty view.  It's chilly here again today.  We got some rain a couple of days ago which was REALLY nice.  We're supposed to get more on Saturday and Sunday.  Hopefully it will be a lot!  :) 

I scrapped yesterday and got the Sketch 389 challenge done but the gallery won't let me upload.  That glitch error is there again!  I need to upload the layout for the deadline tonight.  Stupid spammers!

I started another one too.  I have it all planned out just need to attach it all and add some Nuvo drops.  I have a few more challenges that I want to do too. 

Hope you're all having a really good day!!!
I had to giggle when you said you were watching a stupid movie. LOL. Mind I ask what?

Sorry about the gallery issues. Boo!

To answer your question, yes, my migraine went away before dinner. I also slept well, which helped.

LOL!  I never got the title of the movie but Robin Williams was running for president and won the election and he decided not to take the position after all.  Some lady he knew had cracked some code that showed the voting machines were rigged and was being chased because of it...

I did finally get my layout posted.  Silly me thought today was the deadline.  Oops!  LOL!  At least it counted for a challenge and the team challenge.  :) 

Glad your headache went away!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”