Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Re: SBB Team Who's Flasher?

Post by Flasher »

Aztam wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:20 pm
My take on Susan’s sketch

Such pretty papers!  Great take on Susan's sketch!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Aztam wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:29 pm
My take on Laura’s 

Fun layout with lots of fun patterns and accents to go with those fun pics!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

disneydarling wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:30 pm
Here is my take on Susan's sketch:

This is beautiful!  You color choice is perfect!  Nice take on Susan's sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

I am not eligible to win, but I just had to do my Birthday Pally's sketch!  So, here is my work with Susan's sketch!

njr007
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 292

Post by njr007 »

I also did Laura's sketch!

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/346369-boop

TFL
Norma
Last edited by njr007 on Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Love it!  Love the patterns and colors and how you flipped it on it's side!  Thanks for choosing to do my sketch!

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2103

Post by MTCanuk »

Here is my lift of Susan's sketch.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1855

Post by aheatfan »

Great challenge. I used Susan's sketch for this photo. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1778

Post by QueenBee89 »

Sue’s sketch

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:48 pm
Here is my lift of Susan's sketch.

Oh I just love the colors and patterns!  You did a great job with Susan's sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:46 pm
Great challenge. I used Susan's sketch for this photo. 

Love that paper with the little shields!  Works great with the photo!  Nice work with Susan's sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:46 pm
Sue’s sketch

Love this take on Susan's sketch!  I adore all your fun little sprinkles and that adorable little face!

Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2175

Post by Tammey »

I used Susan's sketch...

Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

tmp718 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:43 pm
I used Susan's sketch...

Nice work with Susan's sketch!  Love your papers and your circle accents on the corners of the photo!

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1073

Post by love2stamp »

I chose Susan's sketch:

ImageImageImageImage
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5508

Post by Retiree3 »

I chose Flasher's Challenge.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

love2stamp wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:10 pm
I chose Susan's sketch:

OMG!  This truly is "Adorable"!  Look at that little trouble maker!! Love your colors and papers!  Great work with Susan's sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:16 pm
I chose Flasher's Challenge.

I love that row of beachy embellies across the bottom of the pic, and you put yourselves in a tiki hut -- so cute!  Love all the patterns in your triangles, too!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5508

Post by Retiree3 »

I used Susan's sketch.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:38 pm
I used Susan's sketch.
Great take on Susan's sketch!  I love the mix of patterns and your flowers!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”