Scrap a Day, August 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Scrap a Day, August 20th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Cooler today. Only 64 degrees right now headed for 75. I haven’t been out yet to see if the humidity is any better. It’s been brutal the last few days. Hopefully it broke and is better today. I haven’t done any scrapping but I was very productive yesterday. Besides laundry I got a lot of projects done around the house that needed to be done. I hope to do more of the same today.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1441

Re: Scrap a Day, August 20th

Post by VickiR »

Good morning Barb!  Much cooler here today also.  Our high is 72 and it's such a nice break from the heat and humidity.  I'm off to pick up our grandson and a friend for lunch and fun today.  Hoping to catch up later today.
    ImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 549

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:32 am
Hey Cherries. Cooler today. Only 64 degrees right now headed for 75. I haven’t been out yet to see if the humidity is any better. It’s been brutal the last few days. Hopefully it broke and is better today. I haven’t done any scrapping but I was very productive yesterday. Besides laundry I got a lot of projects done around the house that needed to be done. I hope to do more of the same today.

Have a great day Cherries.

I hope the weather stays nice for you Barb- AT LEAST for a few more days! 😉 It's great that you're feeling up to be being so productive! 😊 Have an awesome day! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:54 am
Good morning Barb!  Much cooler here today also.  Our high is 72 and it's such a nice break from the heat and humidity.  I'm off to pick up our grandson and a friend for lunch and fun today.  Hoping to catch up later today.

Enjoy your outing with DGS & Co. ! I hope the weather stays great for you, & that you have a LOT of fun! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Cooler temps here, and I LOVE it!!! ☺️ I've had coffee and Bible study and have been doing a LITTLE bit of catching up here. I need to make some phone calls, then I'm taking a nap lol! I work 5 to closing this evening. It's basically a half day, and I will take it! 😂 Work has been busy enough so that the hours go by quickly, and I'm allowing myself plenty of rest, too! 😉 I may scrap tonight after work, or tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow and am looking forward to it! ☺️
Stay blessed, DCs! 🍒❤️😊
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

Well day 2 of people walking on and hammering on my roof! What a thing to wake up to. Cat came home about 9:00 last night finally and ate an entire can of cat food and her gravy all the while fussing and complaining to me. lol. Of course no sign of her this morning.

I’m wandering around here mumbling about contractors and cats but mostly thinking about my friend Shirley. She’s widowed, 77, and has had and beat cancer 3X in the last 15 years. But signs are that it’s back. She had a biopsy last week and finds out results today. She’s very pessimistic about it no matter what I say. And mostly worried about the 7-8 feral cats she feeds that are living in her back yard.

Well as my neighbor says all the time, it is what it is! lol. Have a tolerable Tuesday.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3752

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:57 am
Well day 2 of people walking on and hammering on my roof! What a thing to wake up to. Cat came home about 9:00 last night finally and ate an entire can of cat food and her gravy all the while fussing and complaining to me. lol. Of course no sign of her this morning.

I’m wandering around here mumbling about contractors and cats but mostly thinking about my friend Shirley. She’s widowed, 77, and has had and beat cancer 3X in the last 15 years. But signs are that it’s back. She had a biopsy last week and finds out results today. She’s very pessimistic about it no matter what I say. And mostly worried about the 7-8 feral cats she feeds that are living in her back yard.

Well as my neighbor says all the time, it is what it is! lol. Have a tolerable Tuesday.

Sorry about your neighbor.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Post by pawprints »

Charleneanne wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:57 am

((Hugs)) on your friend. I hope her results are better than expected. My DH used to always say "it is what it is". Makes me think of him whenever I hear that phrase.

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”