Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

My summer is over!
:(  If you need me, I'll just be curled up in the fetal position in a corner.  lol  Just kidding...I'm trying to get motivated and excited.  At least I have a/c and 4 teacher workdays to get used to the idea. ;)  

I hope those finishing the MMC's enjoy their extra day tomorrow (due tomorrow at midnight!)  I won't be able to draw winners until the weekend, but hopefully, I get to that and then I will send out all the prizes!  P.S.  Some previous winners haven't sent me their snail mail addresses, yet!

Laura
 Image    Image         

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: My summer is over!
Thank you so much for hosting the MMCs!!! I had so much fun creating and the shorter deadlines helped keep me motivating and moving. I think I even managed to finish all of them! You rock! Raising a glass (well, my glass mat) and wishing you a fun-filled new school year!!
Image  ImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Lisn2cats wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:49 pm
Thank you so much for hosting the MMCs!!! I had so much fun creating and the shorter deadlines helped keep me motivating and moving. I think I even managed to finish all of them! You rock! Raising a glass (well, my glass mat) and wishing you a fun-filled new school year!!
So glad you were inspired! :)  Thank you!

Laura
 Image    Image         

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Tomorrow is my first day....  4 day week of PDs.
Leslie

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I am finishing my last page right now!  THANK YOU for all the fun motivation! I hope your transition back to school goes well!  

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I missed all the ones previous to this but I have 2 done and am working on the last one.  Waiting for the 2nd one to dry now.  :)  I hope you have an amazing set of students this year and that it's a really good year for you!

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Picker

I can only agree with the others, it’s been so much fun participating in your MMC’s. 
Even though I’ve missed a few, I’ve been challenged and I’ve been growing my skills, and I’m so grateful for having been able to join in. 

I really hope you have a fun school year, with amazing students.
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:44 pm
:(  If you need me, I'll just be curled up in the fetal position in a corner.  lol  Just kidding...I'm trying to get motivated and excited.  At least I have a/c and 4 teacher workdays to get used to the idea. ;)  

I hope those finishing the MMC's enjoy their extra day tomorrow (due tomorrow at midnight!)  I won't be able to draw winners until the weekend, but hopefully, I get to that and then I will send out all the prizes!  P.S.  Some previous winners haven't sent me their snail mail addresses, yet!

Thanks for all the summer fun you planned for us Cherries!

Yeah, it stinks that summer is over, but look at it this way . . . it's time for OSU football!

Wishing you a great school year, Pally!

😁 🏈

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

while i haven't been able to finish all of them, i very much enjoyed the ones i did do  😊 thank you so much for the extra inspiration and POINTS lol  😁
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I always enjoy the MMCs and thank you Laura for planning such fun challenges.

Hope you have a wonderful year!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura, I hope you have an amazing school year, with wonderful students (and parents!) and that everything is smooth sailing! 😊 I REALLY admire those that can teach - it's certainly trying times with the school systems these days, and our future generations NEED ALL the good teachers they can get! 🙏😊🤗
I haven't been able to do all the MMCs this summer, but sure appreciate the challenges and have some bookmarked for future downtime! 😉

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Whew summer just flew by!  Thanks for all the challenges!  I did manage to do some of them!!

Have a great school year!  My daughter starts Aug 28th!  She is so excited and will be a Sophomore!  Schedules come out this Friday...bracing for all the joy and disappointment that comes with it.  LOL
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Thank you for all the fun and inspiration all summer. It always goes by way too fast. I hope you get a great group of students and have a wonderful school year.

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:25 pm

Me, too!  I hope you have a great first week (although the PDs are sure to be annoying! lol)
Laura
 Image    Image         

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Good luck with the school year! Our county goes back late, after Labor Day so I’ve got another 2 weeks before I send my Kindergartner off!

Loved the challenges this summer! It’s been a hectic one but these were a nice motivation to make sure I got some scrapping done!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:33 pm
lilkoala3 wrote:

Me, too!  I hope you have a great first week (although the PDs are sure to be annoying! lol) 

I actually had a great day! I think I'm ready to be working girl again.  heh heh... working girl...
Leslie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:36 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:33 pm
lilkoala3 wrote:

I actually had a great day! I think I'm ready to be working girl again.  heh heh... working girl... 
LOL 

Laura
 Image    Image         

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee