Happy Birthday Mom/Kristin

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1193

Happy Birthday Mom/Kristin

Post by Rachel Kent »

Today is our mom's birthday! It’s been six years now without her and we miss her dearly, especially on days like today. So in her honor I'm sharing some projects of her I have done over the years. I've done a lot, but here are just a few of my favorites! 

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Re: Happy Birthday Mom/Kristin

Post by pawprints »

Rachel these are all so very sweet and touching! My heart goes out to you for losing your mom way too soon. She would be so proud of you and would love all of these beautiful projects that you created in her memory. Many ((hugs)) to you and to the entire ACOT family today. Happy Heavenly Birthday Kristin.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1439

Post by VickiR »

You've created so many beautiful memories Rachel.  Hugs to all of you on this day of remembering your mom's birthday.  I'm sure she is beaming with pride at how your family has carried on her life's dream.
    ImageImage
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1842

Post by aheatfan »

Beautiful projects and memories. Happy heavenly birthday to your mom. We are all grateful for what she created and I am sure she is so proud of all of you for carrying it on in such a great way.  💓
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 963

Post by suewho372 »

Rachel- thank you for sharing your heart and your very precious memories! Those projects are each and everyone splendid and exquisite!
So many hugs and prayers for you and your family. I know your mom is so proud of the love - hard work and sacrifices all of you have put into and continue to put into making her dream grow and thrive. All of us here are so very grateful for your mom, her dream, this store and the community of love that is your mom’s legacy. ❤️
Susan

lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 852

Post by lilkoala3 »

Good for you for keeping her memory alive! You rock.
Leslie
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 944

Post by jcsmaestra »

Dear Rachel, Thank you for sharing these beautiful memories with us. Your mom has left an unforgettable legacy. Her creation lives on with you, and we are so fortunate that you are carrying it on.  
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Return to “Announcements”