Moderator: ACOT Employee

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 97

Re: Scrap a Day, August 17th

Post by Monroe1218 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:17 am
We’re going to take a ride up to Lansdale to find the new doctor’s office. We’re pretty sure we know where it is but don’t want the added stress on Monday if we can’t find it. 

I’ll probably scrap while DH takes his nap. 

Good idea to find the office ahead of time and take the added stress off before the appointment!  I hope you can get some scrapping in while DH is napping!
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:58 am
Happy Saturday, all!

Looking nice here and headed into the 80’s.

Just crafting on my agenda. Still lots of challenges I want to tackle.

Yesterday The Salvation Army food bank was giving away 25lb boxes of Beefstake tomatoes to anyone. My DD sent me the message and I toodled off to get one. So, I will be canning tomatoes in the near future. They need to ripen up a little. I always love having stewed tomatoes in my pantry and to get them for free is a huge bonus!!!

Otherwise same old stuff, different day. I am sure the DD will visit with the minion. The rest of her tribe is off camping for the weekend with the Scouts.

25 pounds of free tomatoes!  That is amazing!  I love to have tomatoes in the pantry so I understand your excitement!
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:21 am
Hey Cherries 😊
Beautiful Saturday here! I'm watching a movie called Miracles From Heaven. It's touching on my heart strings lol!
I'm off work again today and plan on watching some scrappy videos later and playing with my stash!
Stay blessed, DCs! ☺️

I've never seen or heard of that movie - so I might have to check it out later!  Have fun playing with your stash!!
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

suewho372 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:28 am
Hi Cherries- what a week- sheesh…
Not sure if I will get to scrap. I’m cleaning and of course doing laundry. I need to tape off the foyer as that’s the next painting spot.
We will see how far I get.
I’m on low power here - worn out from the week.
I hope all of you have a great Saturday!

Hope you get some good rest and maybe some scrappy time!  I feel like I'm on a merry go round sometimes with the laundry and cleaning around here!
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

Well today is Grayson's big 13th birthday!  We are having his Dad over for cake and ice cream around 2pm today.  Grayson and his friend that is spending the weekend with us are heading to the back to school dance this evening.  

I'm in my scrappy room getting some things straightened so I can scrap!  I can actually see the top of my desk - for the first time in months!!  I'm hoping to get the layouts for the challenges that I've already completed this month uploaded to the gallery today and then start on some more!  Not much going on around here other than the birthday celebration!

Hope all you DC's have a great Saturday!!
Rebecca

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 549

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:43 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊
Beautiful Saturday here! I'm watching a movie called Miracles From Heaven. It's touching on my heart strings lol!
I'm off work again today and plan on watching some scrappy videos later and playing with my stash!
Stay blessed, DCs! ☺️

I've never seen or heard of that movie - so I might have to check it out later!  Have fun playing with your stash!!

Jennifer Gardner is in it; I'm not sure what year it came out, but it's on Prime. I love a wide variety of genres, and I was in the mood for something uplifting and all that! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:47 pm
Well today is Grayson's big 13th birthday!  We are having his Dad over for cake and ice cream around 2pm today.  Grayson and his friend that is spending the weekend with us are heading to the back to school dance this evening.  

I'm in my scrappy room getting some things straightened so I can scrap!  I can actually see the top of my desk - for the first time in months!!  I'm hoping to get the layouts for the challenges that I've already completed this month uploaded to the gallery today and then start on some more!  Not much going on around here other than the birthday celebration!

Hope all you DC's have a great Saturday!!

I hope the birthday celebration goes wonderfully well! 😊
I ALSO hope you have SO MUCH FUN vetting scrappy, Rebecca! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:28 am
Hi Cherries- what a week- sheesh…
Not sure if I will get to scrap. I’m cleaning and of course doing laundry. I need to tape off the foyer as that’s the next painting spot.
We will see how far I get.
I’m on low power here - worn out from the week.
I hope all of you have a great Saturday!

I hope after you get chores and everything taped off, you can take a little break to relax, Susan! 😊 Though, you KNOW how scrap worthy it's gonna be when you're finished! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:29 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊
Stay blessed, DCs! ☺️

Yay for being off! Aww I hope you are enjoying your movie!

It was a REALLY good movie! I'm giving myself a break today! 😂
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Post by pawprints »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:39 pm
pawprints wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:52 am
Hey Cherries. I had a nice visit with my mom yesterday. She looks good and feels good. She really is amazing. Today I have to go to Target and shop for JJ’s birthday presents. I got behind being sick last week and need to be ready for her birthday tomorrow. Probably no scrapping for me today.

Have a great day Cherries.

I'm so glad your Mom is feeling good and you all had a nice visit!  Good luck with the birthday shopping!  Grayson's birthday is today!
Sending birthday wishes for JJ!! 
Thank you! Happy Birthday to Grayson!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:13 am
pawprints wrote:
Hey Cherries. I had a nice visit with my mom yesterday. She looks good and feels good. She really is amazing. Today I have to go to Target and shop for JJ’s birthday presents. I got behind being sick last week and need to be ready for her birthday tomorrow. Probably no scrapping for me today.

That’s wonderful news, Barb!  
Thank you Chris.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:14 am
pawprints wrote:

Happy to hear that you had a nice visit with your mom and she is feeling good.  Hope you accomplish your shopping for JJ today.  Happy Birthday to JJ!

Thank you Vicki.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
pawprints wrote:

Glad you enjoyed a good visit with your mum. Happy Birthday to JJ! 
Thank you Leslee.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:07 am
pawprints wrote:

I'm glad your mom is looking and feeling good, Barb! ☺️ 🙏🏻
Enjoy your shopping excursion today! Maybe get yourself a little treat,too! 😉 

Thank you Holly.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

suewho372 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:34 am
pawprints wrote:

Barb- I’m glad that you had a good visit with your mom. She is amazing, and I’m glad that she looks and feels good. Good luck bday shopping for JJ !!!
Happy Birthday to little JJ - she’s grown up way too fast! 

Thanks Susan. And yes JJ is growing up so fast. Hard to believe she is going to be 7 tomorrow!

ImageImage Image Image  

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 963

Post by suewho372 »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:39 pm
pawprints wrote:

I'm so glad your Mom is feeling good and you all had a nice visit!  Good luck with the birthday shopping!  Grayson's birthday is today!
Sending birthday wishes for JJ!!

Happy birthday to Grayson!!
Susan

GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 495

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:

Oh Barb! I’m so glad your Mom is feeling well and looking good!!! Have fun shopping for JJ! Happy birthday to her!!!
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:16 am
Overcast and softly raining here.  Today is Jack's first football scrimmage at 2 so I hope it clears by then.  If not, I guess we will get wet because we won't miss it for sure.  Maybe some crafting later tonight.

I hope the weather cleared for Jack’s scrimmage!!! Have fun crafting!!!
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by GinniG »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:17 am
We’re going to take a ride up to Lansdale to find the new doctor’s office. We’re pretty sure we know where it is but don’t want the added stress on Monday if we can’t find it. 

I’ll probably scrap while DH takes his nap. 

Good idea taking the trial run! Hopefully it’s relatively easy to find. Have fun creating!
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by GinniG »

MTCanuk wrote:
Happy Saturday, all!

Looking nice here and headed into the 80’s.

Just crafting on my agenda. Still lots of challenges I want to tackle.

Yesterday The Salvation Army food bank was giving away 25lb boxes of Beefstake tomatoes to anyone. My DD sent me the message and I toodled off to get one. So, I will be canning tomatoes in the near future. They need to ripen up a little. I always love having stewed tomatoes in my pantry and to get them for free is a huge bonus!!!

Otherwise same old stuff, different day. I am sure the DD will visit with the minion. The rest of her tribe is off camping for the weekend with the Scouts.

Leslee, what a score on the tomatoes!!!! And Beefstakes are some of the best eating tomatoes around!!! Enjoy canning them!!!

Leslee, Enjoy crafting and the minion. I love that you call her that!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”