Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

ACOT Staff Photos
It's been a minute since we've had a staff photo -- so here we are!

We like to have fun together!

Here we are with names!

Fun facts:
-Jess and I are cousins
-Matt is my husband
-Brandon is my older brother
-Clint and Ashley are cousins
-(not pictured) Ally who is usually here in the summer and school breaks is Jess's cousin

Laura couldn't make it today, so I photoshopped her in. You can barely tell right? Lol.

Thank you all for being here and supporting our small family business! It means a lot to us!

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

Re: ACOT Staff Photos
HI RACHEL

THANKS FOR SHARING THE GROUP PHOTO'S.............. THEY TURNED OUT GREAT................... I REALLY LIKE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS FOR LOTS OF THINGS BESIDES SCRAPBOOKING/CARDMAKING................ HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT BEADABLES AT ALL?????????? I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT IN YOUR STORE............... HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR SUMMER................. VALERIE

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

This made my morning. I checked the boards with my morning coffee and this was special. You guys are awesome.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Love love love the photos and the fun facts!!! Fantastic photos- can’t wait to see them documented !!! Hint hint!!! This gave me a big smile this morning!
What a great group- we appreciate all of you and everything you do to give us the great store and selection and of course this amazing forum!!! ❤️

P.s. I tried to add emojis but they don’t show up for me anymore
Susan

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Super fun photos, Rachel!  I saw them on FB yesterday and am glad you shared everyone's name here in the forum.  Lots of fun facts too!  All things associated with ACOT are the very best.  Every one of you should be proud that you are carrying on this wonderful family business that your mom started years ago.  I am and always will be one of your biggest fans.
    ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

How fun!  Love the photos!  Love ACOT!  So nice to see all of your happy faces!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Fun times. Glad to see you all and everyone does an amazing job!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Love all the photos and info!  Could not tell that Laura was cropped in!  Have to say, I love that its a family owned co and cousins have been added to the clan!  I am originally from MI, but a NJ transplant when I was just a teen, but my heart always stayed in MI with my grandparents, aunts and uncles and mostly with my cousins, who were like siblings to me!!!  I feel like I am shopping with family and will forever be loyal to ACOT!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Love the behind the scenes pictures of some of the best crafty people out there!  I appreciate all you ALL do to keep your Mom's dream going strong - she would be so proud!
Rebecca

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Great photos and thanks for explaining who each person is and their relationship! 😊
Image Image ImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

awesome photos!!  thank you so much for sharing and providing names to the faces.  your photoshop skills are amazing!!  😋
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Awww love seeing all of you! Great photos!

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Super fun photos!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Super fun photos!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How fun! ☺️ Y'all are awesome! ☺️(Great photo shopping too lol!)

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Adorable fun photos! Thank you for sharing!
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

This is great to see everyone and put names to faces. I am happy to be supporting your wonderful company.  Kristin is sure to be looking down and smiling at your continued success! 

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Love these pics!!!! So fun and great seeing everyone together playing :) 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee