Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Re: SBB Team Who's Flasher?

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:35 pm
And Mine from Susan. Loved these sketches!

This looks so awesome!  Great colors and accents!  They are just perfect against the white space!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

njr007 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:43 pm
I used Susan's sketch

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/345608

TFL
Norma
Simply beautiful!  Your soft papers are just perfect for your lovely photo.  Even your rosette ribbon looks so perfectly aged!  And, the little bike is perfect!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:07 pm
Second layout using Laura’s sketch
LOL!  Love how you used the sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:06 pm
Here's mine! I used Susan's sketch, and loved the results!
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/345633

Love that polka dot paper!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Mommytron wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:55 pm
Great job with Susan's sketch!  I love the colors and little embellies!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

GinniG wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:53 am
I did Sue's sketch and combined it with the Manufacturer with a Twist.  FUN sketch!  Hoping I can do Laura's sketch soon too!  This is a typical southeast Alaska beach in Ketchikan.  When the sun is out it's one of the best beaches to go to! 
Nice work with Susan's sketch! I love the aged look of that red paper and how you used the twine!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:59 am
Layout created for SBB “team who’s Flasher” Laura’s sketch, combined with the 3-in-a-row (heart-punch, circle (viewfinder) and animals (pics).

Total points for team stinkerbelle: 13 (ACOT challenges [SBB + 3-in-a-row + 100 papers], tile alpha, twine, enamel dots, tag, speciality paper, chipboard [love], something old [the patterned paper], something new [camera sticker - right bottom of right pic], wordy bits)
Thanks for choosing my sketch!  It looks fantastic!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:37 pm
This is mine using the sketch from Flasher!

ImageImage
It looks fantastic!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MaganL wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:37 am

Susan's sketch

Combined with Mood Board

Great work with Susan's sketch!  I love the gold -- it really pops!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

beccafleck wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:51 am
Here is my take on Flasher's sketch!
Thanks for choosing my sketch!  I love that background paper, and I love that you cut your photos into triangles!  Very striking!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:02 pm
This is mine using Susan's fabulous sketch.

So, so pretty!  Love the splatters and those touches of green ivy!  Great job with Susan's sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:36 pm
Here's my take on Susan's Sketch:

And here's my take on Flasher Laura's sketch:

ImageImage

I love your take on Susan's sketch!  Love the colors and that photo is the best!

Love the colors you used on my sketch!  Thanks for choosing to use it!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

seastar wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:15 pm
I used the sketch from Susan and combined with the Picture Yourself challenge.
Look at our pretty Pally!  The shades of green are beautiful with your colored photo!  You did a wonderful job with Susan's sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Scraplifter wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:23 pm
Great sketches and examples! I used Laura's sketch and rotated it. I used banners in lieu of triangles. Thanks for the inspiration.Image
Great take on my sketch!  I love all those fun embellies!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sharmankp wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:34 pm
Here is the secondImage sketch.
Love the colors and patterns, and how you embossed and inked all the triangles!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

GinniG wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:15 pm
Here's mine for Laura's (Flasher) layout.  EVERYTHING on this page is OLD!!!  :)  The stickers are from Pink Paislee. The chipboard is from an OLD Echo Park collection called Times and Seasons 2. And even older than they are is the Chatterbox printed vellum for the photo mat!   Loved using up such old stash!!!  I combined it with the Taylor Swift challenge.

My beautiful granddaughter about 10 years ago.  She rarely smiles long enough to get a picture so this is very special!
Love those pretty triangle with the textured edges!  Perfect for you pic!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

joannie wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:42 pm
Flasher's sketch! 
So glad you chose to do my sketch!  I love the patterned paper and those great pictures against that pretty green!  Everything just pops!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

joannie wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:19 am
Susan's sketch
Fantastic layout!  I love how you continued the horseshoe pattern in your banner strips!  Very clever!  Great work with Susan's sketch!

wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 696

Post by wimom »

Here are my entries. First, using Susan's sketch:

And number two, my take on Flasher Laura's sketch:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wimom wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:31 pm
Here are my entries. First, using Susan's sketch:

And number two, my take on Flasher Laura's sketch:
Really great job with Susan's sketch!  I love the colors and the matted banner strips!  And those little duck embellies are perfect for the story!

I love how bright and happy your take on my sketch is!  So fun!  Thanks for choosing my sketch!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”