Gallery: 335

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by Flasher »

Trek wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:50 pm
circles, free space, washi tape
My LO
Great layout!  Love the globe accent!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:34 pm
Diagnol: use a punch (small circle to punch out little stars); crafter's choice (enamel dots); any shade of orange (little bit of orange in my title and the plaid papers)

Look at that little super hero!  I love the colors and patterns on this!  The title is just perfect!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:51 pm
Here's the card I whipped up today to give to DD before she leaves for a 12-day trip to Texas with her friend's family to visit their grandparents. :) 

top row: punch (hearts), green, torn paper

I love your card!  The colors and papers are awesome and your torn paper is great!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sharmankp wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:42 am
circles, free, washi tape combined with make the cutImage
Wow!  What a fun layout!  I love the circles and the very eclectic feel!  Touches of pink never hurt either!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Trek wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:31 pm
punch-free space-orange
My LO
Love how you used the alpha tiles, and your papers are so fun and cute!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sharmankp wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:03 pm
torn paper, washi, orangeImage
The title says it . . . FUN!  Such great papers and embellies to capture those fun memories!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

hsblair wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:34 pm
I did the top row:  punch (border), green, and torn papers. Combined with the manufacturer challenge.

Your papers are gorgeous and the punched borders look great!  I love the little touch of twine!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:32 pm
Using the diagonal from bottom left to top right: animal, crafter's choice = stamp edge photo frames, torn paper (strips under photos)

Beautiful!  That paper is so cool!  I can actually feel the cold!  I love those pretty, translucent snowflakes, too!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:36 pm
Here is mine using the right to left diagonal:

Punch: white circle
Crafter's choice: fussy cutting
Orange: frame and hearts
ImageReading is magical
This is so cute!  The colors are so fun!  I'm in love with all those little books!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

joannie wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:56 pm
Middle row across...circles, free, washi tape

Love the black and white against that pretty snowflake paper!  The twine looks great, and that tag is dreamy!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Aztam wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:11 pm
Green, free, spray/geo tag stamp
Love your design and papers!  Your mountain in the middle is just perfect!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:00 am
For this one I used Torn Edges, Free and Animals

LOL!  Love the large title, and you had the most perfect papers!

Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 474

Post by Trek »

Border punch, Circles, and Animal Pic
My LO
Katerina
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 852

Post by lilkoala3 »

stamping, free, green
Leslie
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1767

Post by QueenBee89 »

Green / FREE / Splatters

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Sharman Paulus .
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1226

Post by Sharman Paulus . »

animal (groundhog), stamping, any shade of orange combined with 2,4,6,8Image
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2490

Post by joannie »

Diagonal...border punch, FREE, orange (balloon, flag)

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Trek wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:49 pm
Border punch, Circles, and Animal Pic
My LO
Love your punched edges and those pretty papers!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:55 pm
stamping, free, green
So cute! Love the doilies and all those fun tags!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:06 pm
Green / FREE / Splatters

Love, love, love your background paper!  Also love the circles!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”