Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 335

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:08 pm
Bottom row: Cat - Spray - Orange

LOL!  So funny!  I love the touches of sparkle!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

trainmom wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:23 pm
I chose the diagonal
Punch - border punch across the top, and punched tag
free- resin flowers
orange - cardstock background
combined with the music challenge

Great layout!  I love your mixed title and how the cardstock perfectly complements your festive drink!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:18 pm
Down the middle for me.  Green, free space(die cuts), splatters

Great design!  I love the black and white against that fun green!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:36 pm
HERE IS MY FIRST ONE............. I WENT WITH PUNCH BORDER OR SHAPE, FREE, ORANGE............... VALERIE

Nice card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:40 pm
HERE IS MY LAST ONE................... I DID THE CIRCLES, FREE, WASHI TAPE................... THE RED CIRCLE IS COVERED WITH RED METTALLIC WASHI TAPE AND FOAM ADHESIVE IS UNDER IT................ VALERIE

Love the fun, shiny red circle!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:00 pm
Here's one using the first column: scalloped border edge, circles and an animal embelly
What a cute card!  I love the soft pink and white and your embossed circles!

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2490

Post by joannie »

I used torn paper (black tag), washi tape (orange stripe below photos), color orange
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:39 pm
diagonal top left-bottom right:  punch-free space-orange.  combined with grab 5

Ooooh, I just love the colors on this adorable layout!  Love the title in the frame!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:13 pm
I seem to be stuck on the left column: Border punch, circles, Bird
So bright and happy!  I'm totally lovin' the little birds in those fun circles!  Great title, too!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:00 am
Layout created for SBB “team who’s Flasher” Laura’s sketch, combined with the 3-in-a-row (heart-punch, circle (viewfinder) and animals (pics).

Total points for team stinkerbelle: 13 (ACOT challenges [SBB + 3-in-a-row + 100 papers], tile alpha, twine, enamel dots, tag, speciality paper, chipboard [love], something old [the patterned paper], something new [camera sticker - right bottom of right pic], wordy bits)
Beautiful work with my sketch!  I love the black and white pics with those very pretty colors!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:07 am
Layout created for the 3-in-a-row challenge (border punch, circle - doily, animal - birds).

Total points for team Stinkerbelle: 11 (ACOT challenges [3-in-a-row + 100 papers], upload, tile alpha, twine, enamel dots, tag, chipboard [hydrangea], something old [thickers title], something new[butterfly postage stamp], wordy bits)
What a gorgeous photo!  I love the row of embellies across the top, and I love how the title sort of just sits above the punched border!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Scraplifter wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:26 pm
I used the diagonal - border punch/free space/any shade of orange.

My layout is posted in the gallery at:

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/345676-graduation
I like how you framed the certificates with those fun educational accents!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

FoxyStamping wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:46 pm
Thank you.  Here is mine: 3 in a row love : Gallery : A Cherry On Top

Middle row down: Greens, Free choice -embossing folder, stamping.

Beautiful card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Amy Jo wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:49 pm
I used the middle row: circles, free space, and washi tape

Love the border and all those fun paper patterns!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:48 am
Top row: Border punch, green, torn paper (the torn vellum at the top)
Love that you were able to use so many pics!  Love the papers and those metallic gears and accent pieces!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:34 am
middle column:  green-free-splatters
combined with pick a wacky holiday challenge

Great design!  I love the circle cut file behind the pics, and those artsy flair buttons backed by the floss are the best!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:06 am
combined with CAS challenge

middle column=stamping-free-green

Your stamping looks fantastic!  I love the diagonal design and the colors are dreamy!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”