Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge
This is mine:

I used the top row:

Punch Border I used a scallop border punch at the top but after posting realize it kind of blends in the next paper and may be hard to see.
Any shade of green
Torn papers
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

beccafleck wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:37 am
Middle Across - Circles - Chipboard - Washi Tape

What a great design!  It all looks great!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:24 pm
This is mine:

I used the top row:

Punch Border I used a scallop border punch at the top but after posting realize it kind of blends in the next paper and may be hard to see.
Any shade of green
Torn papers
I see the punch!  All those papers look great together!  Love the whole design!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

karen c.

Cherry Bing

I used the first row down.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

washi, free, circles
Leslie

GayleChurches

Cherry Blossom

I chose the top row across.  Border punch along left edge, any shade of green; stars, torn edge on two of the patterned papers.
Also submitted for Make the Cuts challenge.  Thanks for the inspiration!

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

I did the middle column this time - Green, splatters and the freebie is something angled
Image  ImageImageImage

Trek

Cherry Berry

Green - free - stamping

Katerina

Flasher

Cherry Crush

seastar wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:18 pm
I used the first row down.
Perfect wood grain paper and perfect accents for those pics!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:02 pm
washi, free, circles
That banner is adorable!  Love the fishy paper and accents!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

GayleChurches wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:30 pm
I chose the top row across.  Border punch along left edge, any shade of green; stars, torn edge on two of the patterned papers.
Also submitted for Make the Cuts challenge.  Thanks for the inspiration!

Great papers and fun embelly clusters!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Lisn2cats wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:03 am
I did the middle column this time - Green, splatters and the freebie is something angled
Your squares are very pretty!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Trek wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:25 pm
Green - free - stamping

The white space allows that great pic to be the focus!

MrsFleck

Cherry Blossom

Animal - Free (enamel dots) - torn paper

Flasher

Cherry Crush

beccafleck wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:11 pm
Animal - Free (enamel dots) - torn paper

Love the oranges and yellows and those fun polka dot circles!

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Diagonal - torn paper, animal, for the freebie - large letters
Image  ImageImageImage

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

I chose the middle column green, free space, mist
Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

Middle column - Green, free space, Shimmer Mist

Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

ImageImageImageImage

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used the top row border punch, green, torn paper

ImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I combined this with the Sketch #387 and Wacky Holiday challenges.  Far left row top to bottom - Punches, Circles and any animal - butterfly

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee