ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 335

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:15 pm
It was just by chance I used the right ingredients: Washi tape (the faux stitching) and circles … the freebie  - tag
Love the triangles!  That photo is gorgeous!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Kelly_R wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:28 pm

2 circle in the center
Free Space
Washi tape polka dots around the edges
This is stunning, Kelly!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:32 pm
One from me using the left column:  Border punch, Circles, and Animal Pic, combined with SBB Barks a Lot lifting Barb's layout.

This is great!  I love all the little extras like the doily, the paw print ribbon, and the black dot!  So cute!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:41 am
Here's an entry from me using the center column with any shade of green (I chose Lime Rickey for August), crafter's choice and Stamping.  Also combined with the Tag & General Craft challenge.  I'll use these pages to jot down the ACOT challenges I want to do this month & added spots for sketching card ideas. Fun board this month, thanks for the challenge!
ImageImage

Those are great pages!  I wonder if something like that would keep me motivated?!?!?

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:24 am
top row:  border punch, green, torn paper (under photo), combined with your SBB sketch!

OMG!!  Love that cat!  Your colors are perfect!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:10 am
Diagonal: Shape, Orange, freebie (enamel dots)

That star is fantastic!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

disneydarling wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:45 am
Good morning!  First page of the day!

I used - Any shade of green - fee crafters' choice (stickers, twine and chipboard( - splatters
Your splatters and embellies are gorgeous! I love the layers behind the photo, too!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

LoreenC wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 4:42 pm
Top center row Down. Shade of green, free ( 2 PP fishtail banners) Splatters 
Perfect boy layout against the wood grain!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

LoreenC wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 5:07 pm
Last row on top Down,  torn paper, washi, Shade of Orange.
I love the colors and I absolutely ADORE what you did with the drops!  How clever to have them come from the wand!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:21 pm
I used green, crafters choice (buttons) and splatters
This is beautiful!  That cut file is amazing and you backed it with perfect paper!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:18 am
For this one I used
Border Punch, Free, Orange

Great two-page layout!  I love how the "COOL DUDE" is seamless across both pages! You cute little embellies are perfect!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:22 am
For this one I used Punch Border, Free, Orange

I love all your patterned papers!

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 834

Post by stinkerbelle »

diagonal top left-bottom right (border punch-free space-orange); combined with sketch w/a twist

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:00 am
diagonal top left-bottom right (border punch-free space-orange); combined with sketch w/a twist

Wow, I really love the mix of patterns here . . . stripes, funky circular pattern, the black weave . . . it draws the eye!  Fun pic!

Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 474

Post by Trek »

Green - free - stamping
My LO
Katerina
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Trek wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:09 am
Green - free - stamping
My LO
All of those floral embellies are beautiful with your papers and photo!

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 834

Post by stinkerbelle »

Laura wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:08 am
stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:00 am

Wow, I really love the mix of patterns here . . . stripes, funky circular pattern, the black weave . . . it draws the eye!  Fun pic! 

nothing beats old October Afternoon!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image Image
MrsFleck
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 207

Post by MrsFleck »

Middle Across - Circles - Chipboard - Washi Tape

Return to “Contests & Challenges”