Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

*Winners* August 3 In A Row Challenge
🍒 WOO HOO!  THE CHERRIES ROCKED THE AUGUST BOARD!  EVERYONE DID A FABULOUS JOB!  I CHOSE FOUR RANDOM WINNERS THIS MONTH, AND THEY ARE:

TREK - KATERINA
MAGANL - MAGAN
STINKERBELL - STACY
SANDI0805 - SANDI

I WILL PROCESS YOUR PRIZES SOON!
🍒

Hello, Cherries and Happy August!

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  The deadline for entries will be August 31, 2024 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry! 

Any questions . . . just ask away!  Here is the board for August!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: August 3 In A Row Challenge
god almighty, i love you girl, but i AM NOT pulling out the washi after using it on 50 pages last month  😂
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:39 pm
god almighty, i love you girl, but i AM NOT pulling out the washi after using it on 50 pages last month  😂

LMBO!  I hear that.  😄
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Trek

Cherry Berry

stinkerbelle wrote:

yes 😂
Katerina

traveler

Cherry Cola

I like this list, much easier than last month
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

It was just by chance I used the right ingredients: Washi tape (the faux stitching) and circles … the freebie  - tag
Image  ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I like this tic tac toe board!
    ImageImage

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

2 circle in the center
Free Space
Washi tape polka dots around the edges
:) Kelly 

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Great board this month! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

One from me using the left column:  Border punch, Circles, and Animal Pic, combined with SBB Barks a Lot lifting Barb's layout.

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Here's an entry from me using the center column with any shade of green (I chose Lime Rickey for August), crafter's choice and Stamping.  Also combined with the Tag & General Craft challenge.  I'll use these pages to jot down the ACOT challenges I want to do this month & added spots for sketching card ideas. Fun board this month, thanks for the challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

top row:  border punch, green, torn paper (under photo), combined with your SBB sketch!

*Stacy*  

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Diagonal: Shape, Orange, freebie (enamel dots)
Image  ImageImageImage

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Good morning!  First page of the day!

I used - Any shade of green - fee crafters' choice (stickers, twine and chipboard( - splatters

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Top center row Down. Shade of green, free ( 2 PP fishtail banners) Splatters 
ImageImageImageImageImage

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Last row on top Down,  torn paper, washi, Shade of Orange.

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

stinkerbelle wrote:

I literally laughed out loud at this!!!  I am guessing it was for the team challenges??   :)
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

stinkerbelle wrote:

LOL!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Mommyof5 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 5:49 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:

I literally laughed out loud at this!!!  I am guessing it was for the team challenges??   :) 
yes!  

*Stacy*  

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used green, crafters choice (buttons) and splatters
Donna
ImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators