Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, July 31st
Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:48 am
Hot and humid, here, as well!  I will just stay inside in the a/c, although my flower beds need weeding in the worst way.  lol  Trying to finish a couple more July challenges today.  We shall see!

Lol God luck with everything today, Laura! ☺️ I'm wanting to play, too! 😃

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Humid and rainy here, otherwise kinda hot.
I finished two layouts yesterday and got them posted last night. Going to work on AT LEAST one more today! MAYBE two!
I have to make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow - I'm excited to get back to work, and I MUST do my eyebrows today! 😂
Bible study, journaling and scrappin are on my menu today! 😉 I WANT to do ALL the challenges but didn't make it lol we'll see what else I can keep out! 😂 Stay blessed Cherries 🍒❤️😊

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Jeez. My dr.s office called me at 8 am! My yearly physical is this afternoon at 3:45 but seems the appointment before mine cancelled and they wanted to see if I could come in earlier. Lovely idea but they called at 8am. Morning is just not my jam.

Thats the only thing on my agenda. Nice out right now but up to 97 today. Got an ACOT order yesterday with Christmas toner card fronts so maybe do some of that. Whenever I do that I always do a second card with the negative foil so stash builds up fast.

Dull as always around here. Maybe treat myself to Taco Bell for dinner tonight on way home from Dr.s. lol.

Take care and have a chill Wednesday.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good afternoon! I had cancelled my dental appointment for today because of my cheek and I'll reschedule for a few weeks. Our cleaning ladies are coming today because she had to cancel on Friday. I'm going to be waiting the Phillies game and work on the newest sketch challenge. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Deanna13 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:40 am
I can't believe it's the last day of July either!! This year is flying by!!

Morning Everyone! We're just back from the gym. DH and daughter Marla ran down to visit his Mom before her radiation treatment. The hospital is just down the hill from us, but she lives an hour away.

Today is youngest daughter Michelle's birthday so they are coming here (they are 2 hrs. away) and then we are all going to a Japanese Steakhouse. Her favorite and the kids all love it.

Just hoping to scrap a bit before then.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
Happy Birthday to your DD!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Charleneanne wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:32 pm
Jeez. My dr.s office called me at 8 am! My yearly physical is this afternoon at 3:45 but seems the appointment before mine cancelled and they wanted to see if I could come in earlier. Lovely idea but they called at 8am. Morning is just not my jam.

Thats the only thing on my agenda. Nice out right now but up to 97 today. Got an ACOT order yesterday with Christmas toner card fronts so maybe do some of that. Whenever I do that I always do a second card with the negative foil so stash builds up fast.

Dull as always around here. Maybe treat myself to Taco Bell for dinner tonight on way home from Dr.s. lol.

Hope your appt goes well. have fun making christmas cards

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:30 pm
Hey Cherries 😊
I finished two layouts yesterday and got them posted last night. Going to work on AT LEAST one more today! MAYBE two!
I have to make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow - I'm excited to get back to work, and I MUST do my eyebrows today! 😂
Bible study, journaling and scrappin are on my menu today! 😉 I WANT to do ALL the challenges but didn't make it lol we'll see what else I can keep out! 😂 Stay blessed Cherries 🍒❤️😊

Enjoy your last "free" day Holly!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:33 am
Hey Cherries. I can’t believe it’s the last day of July already. Very humid here again. Ugh. Going to work on getting my music challenge up and on cutting invitations.

Have a great day Cherries.

Have fun with the Music challenge and the invitations! Stay in the a/c too!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:36 am
Humid is the buzz word for the next 10 days here!  Ugh...October where are you?  PT at 11:30 today and then a few errands and back to play in my craft space for the rest of the day.  Working on a couple of challenge LOs.

Vicki, I hope the PT helps! Enjoy creating!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Deanna13 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:40 am
I can't believe it's the last day of July either!! This year is flying by!!

Morning Everyone! We're just back from the gym. DH and daughter Marla ran down to visit his Mom before her radiation treatment. The hospital is just down the hill from us, but she lives an hour away.

Today is youngest daughter Michelle's birthday so they are coming here (they are 2 hrs. away) and then we are all going to a Japanese Steakhouse. Her favorite and the kids all love it.

Just hoping to scrap a bit before then.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

HUGS and prayers for your mom! And happy birthday to your daughter! Japanese Steak House sounds wonderful!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:48 am
Hot and humid, here, as well!  I will just stay inside in the a/c, although my flower beds need weeding in the worst way.  lol  Trying to finish a couple more July challenges today.  We shall see!

Have fun creating Laura!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:09 am
Hot and humid here too. I like summer so I can't complain I guess. We joined a nearby pool this summer but we seem to rarely go. Maybe later today.

I may actually finish my Tuscany album today, after I finish the pages, I need to glue it all together. I'll take pictures of the finished album when I'm done. And I'm starting to write down the new challenges as they show up. Other than that, I have Olympic watching to do.

Louise looking forward to seeing your album. Enjoy the Olympics!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:28 am
Good morning cherries. Just another day here....trucking along with work. Yesterday was another decent day where I didn't get bothered so I'm able to actually WORK on stuff. Hoping for a repeat day today!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Yayay for decent work days!!’ Hope it stays that way this week!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:30 pm
Hey Cherries 😊

You go girl!!! Get those challenges done! Lol! Sounds like a fun last day of freedom!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:32 pm

Yay for happy scrappy mail!!! Hope the doctor is kind to you today. Enjoy that Taco Bell!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:39 pm
Good afternoon! I had cancelled my dental appointment for today because of my cheek and I'll reschedule for a few weeks. Our cleaning ladies are coming today because she had to cancel on Friday. I'm going to be waiting the Phillies game and work on the newest sketch challenge. 

Sounds like a good day Chris!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

The sun is trying to peek out through the clouds. We’re all exhausted after yesterday. The drilling didn’t end until after 2 pm. We did get the greenhouse cover on and it’s almost ready for the birds. They’re going to love it! We might put the coop up tomorrow and give them even more room.

I got a layout done yesterday and finished a card and got them posted last night. I might be able to squeeze another one in today. But first I need to do some chores. At least it’s quiet here so far.

Have a wonderful day Cherries!!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

GinniG wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:28 pm
Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

The sun is trying to peek out through the clouds. We’re all exhausted after yesterday. The drilling didn’t end until after 2 pm. We did get the greenhouse cover on and it’s almost ready for the birds. They’re going to love it! We might put the coop up tomorrow and give them even more room.

I got a layout done yesterday and finished a card and got them posted last night. I might be able to squeeze another one in today. But first I need to do some chores. At least it’s quiet here so far.

Have a wonderful day Cherries!!!!
Glad its quiet today. Glad y'all got the greenhouse cover on.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I actually went up to my studio and played with paper today, while Eliza was at doggie daycare!  I decided I don't care if my studio is a mess (really looks more like a disaster), so I actually did a layout and a card. :)  My nephews are both in their teens now.  Sigh...

Laura
 Image    Image         

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:39 pm

I hope your cheek gets better, Chris!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee