Scrap a Day, July 30th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Scrap a Day, July 30th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I can’t believe we are at the final days of July already. Today I am going to be out most of the afternoon again as I have to take my mom to her doctor and he’s about a half hour away, from her house. I’ve been trying to get my Music challenge up early and will do my best to work on it before I have to leave.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1421

Re: Scrap a Day, July 30th

Post by VickiR »

Safe travels, Barb!  Hope all goes well with your mom's appointment.
    ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

It is ssoooo humid today!  Ugh!  I am definitely ready for October after this summer.  We are pushing 40 days in the 90's here which is unusual for us.

No scrapping today as the overhead light in my craft area died!  Electrician is coming today and hope it can be replaced sooner than later.  I was on a roll with LOs and thankful I worked ahead a little on my DT projects.  So, no crafting today...Boo hoo!
    ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3735

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:47 am
It is ssoooo humid today!  Ugh!  I am definitely ready for October after this summer.  We are pushing 40 days in the 90's here which is unusual for us.

No scrapping today as the overhead light in my craft area died!  Electrician is coming today and hope it can be replaced sooner than later.  I was on a roll with LOs and thankful I worked ahead a little on my DT projects.  So, no crafting today...Boo hoo!

Sorry it's been so hot where you live.

Hope the electrician can get your overhead light fixed PRONTO
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2369

Post by Art_Teacher »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:38 am
Hey Cherries. I can’t believe we are at the final days of July already. Today I am going to be out most of the afternoon again as I have to take my mom to her doctor and he’s about a half hour away, from her house. I’ve been trying to get my Music challenge up early and will do my best to work on it before I have to leave.

This month always flies by for teachers! I have 3 weeks until school starts and I am NOT ready!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3735

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Barb, hope your mom's dr appts go well today.

Got tons done yesterday and getting an early start on work today. Washed a load of doggie blankets, vacuumed our bedroom already. Nothing else going on except for work today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

VickiR wrote:

Very hot and humid here, too. We had thunder nearly all night last night, but little rain.  Of course, Miss Eliza kept us up!  She is sleeping now. lol  Boo on your light dying!  My studio Ott Lite has died, as well, and I don't know if it is the bulb or the light got zapped by thunder. I haven't been up to use it since before we left for our vacation.  Grrr...

Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:53 am
Good morning cherries. Barb, hope your mom's dr appts go well today.

Got tons done yesterday and getting an early start on work today. Washed a load of doggie blankets, vacuumed our bedroom already. Nothing else going on except for work today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I have a bunch of laundry to do today from our trip.  I just couldn't get myself moving yesterday, and today will be bad, as well. Miss Eliza kept us up half the night with the thunder (most of it was distant, but she didn't care!)

Laura
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 540

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Have a good trip there and back, Barb! I hope you have a blessed day with your mom! ☺️ Looking forward to your challenge, too! 😉
emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2491

Post by emmapaige »

Good morning. We are heading out in a bit to run some errands. This will be the first time I’ll be going out other than to doctors or hospital. I hope to work on another challenge when we get home.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Art_Teacher wrote:
VickiR wrote:

Very hot and humid here, too. We had thunder nearly all night last night, but little rain.  Of course, Miss Eliza kept us up!  She is sleeping now. lol  Boo on your light dying!  My studio Ott Lite has died, as well, and I don't know if it is the bulb or the light got zapped by thunder. I haven't been up to use it since before we left for our vacation.  Grrr... 

Thankfully I do have a standing Ott lite if I feel like working in a much smaller area.  The overhead light really makes for a great lighted area.  It is 4 foot.

ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:49 am
VickiR wrote:

Sorry it's been so hot where you live.

Hope the electrician can get your overhead light fixed PRONTO 
Thanks, Brandy.  I hope so too.

ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:11 am
Good morning. We are heading out in a bit to run some errands. This will be the first time I’ll be going out other than to doctors or hospital. I hope to work on another challenge when we get home.
Sounds like a much needed errand run.  Hope your DH is feeling better.

ImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I hope your light is fixed soon!! I'm kinda ready for summer to be over with, too! It's hot today AND muggy!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:

Have fun on your adventures today! 😉 Have fun scrappin'!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:51 am
pawprints wrote:

This month always flies by for teachers! I have 3 weeks until school starts and I am NOT ready!

ONLY 3?!!!!!? SMH! Summer flew by too fast this year!!
emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2491

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:14 am
emmapaige wrote:

Thanks! He actually feels fine which I”m hoping is a good sign.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Still catching up on notifications here lol I was kind of having an off day yesterday and wasn't really in the mood to scrap or anything. Feeling better today.
It's hot and muggy out! Boo! Yet, I can't believe summer is nearly over! WHERE does the time go????!
I have a couple of layouts I want to finish before July is up! Lol I mean REALLY in my mind I have dozen of projects but ... 😂 One thing at a time, right?!
One of the neighbors stole DHD's bike sometimes between the wee hours and this morning - SMH! They got it back, but there was a little drama with her boyfriend... I mean, I think they're in the bedroom now, mounting thier bikes to the wall, and I'm JUST drinking some coffee, trying to mind my own business... Sometimes I just feel... Tested! 🤷🏻 If I didn't have my arts and crafts I would probably be pulling my hair out! 😂
So, today is arts and crafts, Bible study, fur baby cuddles , hang up wet clothes, and not necessarily in that order! 😉
Stay blessed, DCs! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:12 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
VickiR wrote:

Thankfully I do have a standing Ott lite if I feel like working in a much smaller area.  The overhead light really makes for a great lighted area.  It is 4 foot.

NICE!!! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:33 am
VickiR wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:14 am
emmapaige wrote:

Thanks! He actually feels fine which I”m hoping is a good sign.
🙏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”