Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, July 29th
Hey Cherries. Rain this morning but it is supposed to clear up. Laundry today and I have to run out this afternoon for a bit. I’m going to a big lighting store showroom to look at new lighting for my kitchen. I also need to replace my outdoor walkway lights too. I’ve been wanting to go to this showroom for a while. DD says it’s huge and it’s where she got her awesome kitchen lights. It’s about a half hour from here and I’m going to be in that direction today anyway so thought I’d go there too.

Hope you all have e a great day.

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 29th
Good morning! Barb, have fun shopping for lighting. I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!

I've already done 2 loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, dusted/vacuumed the living room and 1/3 of the entry way book shelves. That's probably it for me this morning since it's a Monday. I've got quite a bit of stuff I'd like to tackle before July wraps up and we move into August.

I got about half way thru the Make the Cuts challenge (chose my papers, cut them to size, inked them and got my photo matted). Hoping to sneak into my scrap room for a bit the next 3 days and finish it. If not, rewind it is!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:39 am
Hey Cherries. Rain this morning but it is supposed to clear up. Laundry today and I have to run out this afternoon for a bit. I’m going to a big lighting store showroom to look at new lighting for my kitchen. I also need to replace my outdoor walkway lights too. I’ve been wanting to go to this showroom for a while. DD says it’s huge and it’s where she got her awesome kitchen lights. It’s about a half hour from here and I’m going to be in that direction today anyway so thought I’d go there too.

Sounds like a fun time, Barb! Enjoy your excursion! ☺️

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:46 am
Good morning! Barb, have fun shopping for lighting. I'm sure you'll find something you'll love!

I've already done 2 loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, dusted/vacuumed the living room and 1/3 of the entry way book shelves. That's probably it for me this morning since it's a Monday. I've got quite a bit of stuff I'd like to tackle before July wraps up and we move into August.

I got about half way thru the Make the Cuts challenge (chose my papers, cut them to size, inked them and got my photo matted). Hoping to sneak into my scrap room for a bit the next 3 days and finish it. If not, rewind it is!

Hey Brandy 😊 I LOVE that we can Rewind whatever challenges we need to! I'm STILL working on something from June lol!!! 🤣 Just so many great layouts to make, and not enough time! Lol!
Have an awesome day! Sounds like you have earned a little rest! ☺️

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:

Ooh...have fun and I hope you find what you are looking for! :)

Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

blbabe1234 wrote:

I hope you are able to sneak into your scraproom.  You have done way more work for a Monday morning than I have. lol  Although, my cleaning lady is here, so I was up and at 'em pretty early for me!
Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Posting MMC's, picking winners from the previous ones, and hopefully finishing the Progressive Challenge today. :)  Have a great week, cherries!
Laura
 Image    Image         

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Having some coffee this morning and looking over the boards lol I have messages to catch up on. SUPER excited for all the amazing challenges here! Lol I got distracted yesterday but did manage to get step 4 of the progressive challenge done lol it's funny because I spent a LOT of time hunting for my little wooden people yesterday and then realized that I couldn't find much of my little wooden anything's and honestly I have no idea where I put those things! 😂 😂 It's probably time for me to re-organize all my stash anyway! 😂 I'm sure eventually I'll get to it! 😂
Anyway I'm sure I'll do some more scrappin' sometimes today! 😊
Have a great day, Cherries! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:02 am
Posting MMC's, picking winners from the previous ones, and hopefully finishing the Progressive Challenge today. :)  Have a great week, cherries!

Good times! 😊

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:10 am
Hey Cherries 😊
Having some coffee this morning and looking over the boards lol I have messages to catch up on. SUPER excited for all the amazing challenges here! Lol I got distracted yesterday but did manage to get step 4 of the progressive challenge done lol it's funny because I spent a LOT of time hunting for my little wooden people yesterday and then realized that I couldn't find much of my little wooden anything's and honestly I have no idea where I put those things! 😂 😂 It's probably time for me to re-organize all my stash anyway! 😂 I'm sure eventually I'll get to it! 😂
I ALWAYS need to re-organize my stash...and my closet...and my pantry.  Are you sensing a theme, here?  lol

Laura
 Image    Image         

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:19 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊
I ALWAYS need to re-organize my stash...and my closet...and my pantry.  Are you sensing a theme, here?  lol

Haha ha! Me too! By the time I get yo echo r it’s time to start over !
Susan

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:

Have a great time looking at lighting.  I find it fascinating in these showrooms how many different options there are.  I would love to put walkway lights along our sidewalk.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

A little overcast off and on this morning.  We're back into the 90's with air quality and possible thunderstorm alerts.  Also high pollen counts.  Must be the fall weeds starting up in this hot weather.  I have PT at 2 so I'm relaxing until then.  Maybe take some photos of projects that will post soon. 
    ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊

I sure hope you find your wooden embellies!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

VickiR wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:51 am
A little overcast off and on this morning.  We're back into the 90's with air quality and possible thunderstorm alerts.  Also high pollen counts.  Must be the fall weeds starting up in this hot weather.  I have PT at 2 so I'm relaxing until then.  Maybe take some photos of projects that will post soon. 

Good luck at PT later
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:

Hope you get to finish your challenge LO.  You have the greatest energy level!

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:02 am

Hurray!  Thanks for the win.  I really wish I had more time to work on everything.  Alas, I am such a slow scrapper...
    ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊
I totally get losing something in your stash.  I have never been able to locate my pencil leaf set but a friend took care of that for me.  They are back ordered until October, but ironically, when I was at CKC on Friday, we saw a booth that had a dozen of them for sale!  I guess that's why no one can find them.

ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Finished my layout for the Progressive Challenge and I'm pretty happy with it!  Thanks, Louise, for such a great challenge!

Laura
 Image    Image         

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:04 pm
Finished my layout for the Progressive Challenge and I'm pretty happy with it!  Thanks, Louise, for such a great challenge!

This is awesome! LOVE that gorgeous background paper and the mix of elements

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee