Scrap a Day, July 28th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1067

Scrap a Day, July 28th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning. I have a layout on my screen that I hope to finish up today once I shake off the lazies. No other plans but to scrap and cut invitations.

Have great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1449

Re: Scrap a Day, July 28th

Post by VickiR »

Gorgeous morning here too!  It was only 64 this morning.  I can't remember the last time the temp was below 70 at 7 am.  No plans today but to enjoy the sunshine and no humidity because it will be back tomorrow for the next 8-10 days.  I finished 2 LOs last night and need to get photos and post.  I'm hoping to spend the day crafting.  Tomorrow I have PT for a frozen shoulder and not sure if I'll be crafting tomorrow.  But I'll be glad to get my shoulder back to normal.
    ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:38 am
Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning. I have a layout on my screen that I hope to finish up today once I shake off the lazies. No other plans but to scrap and cut invitations.

Have great day Cherries.
It's a beautiful lazy day!!  Enjoy and hope you get your LO done.

ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3755

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning y'all. Easy morning here. Made a batch of hard boil eggs for the week, made breakfast and started up the dishwasher. About to head out to PetCo and Beall's, then back home to start scrapping.

Finished up the Progressive Challenge last night and uploaded it this morning:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2103

Post by MTCanuk »

Cool to start the day here with temps in the 50’s and cools our house right down if we open the windows!

Curtis is off to the fair each evening manning the photo display. I won’t be going with my knee recouping.

Enjoy visiting with my sister. No scrapping going on for me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 553

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:38 am

Have great day Cherries.

Hey Barb 😊 I hope we get to check out your invitations when they're done! So nice of you to help make them! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:41 am
Gorgeous morning here too!  It was only 64 this morning.  I can't remember the last time the temp was below 70 at 7 am.  No plans today but to enjoy the sunshine and no humidity because it will be back tomorrow for the next 8-10 days.  I finished 2 LOs last night and need to get photos and post.  I'm hoping to spend the day crafting.  Tomorrow I have PT for a frozen shoulder and not sure if I'll be crafting tomorrow.  But I'll be glad to get my shoulder back to normal.

Awwww I hope your PT helps your shoulder! Shoulder pain isn't fun!!
YAY for cooler temps! Our humidity is hanging around eek!😬
Enjoy your day of crafting, Vicki! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:09 am
Cool to start the day here with temps in the 50’s and cools our house right down if we open the windows!

Curtis is off to the fair each evening manning the photo display. I won’t be going with my knee recouping.

Enjoy visiting with my sister. No scrapping going on for me.

I'm glad you've got some cooler temps, Leslee! AND your sister keeping you company! That's awesome! ☺️ (I hope your knee feels better soon, though!)
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:37 am
Good morning y'all. Easy morning here. Made a batch of hard boil eggs for the week, made breakfast and started up the dishwasher. About to head out to PetCo and Beall's, then back home to start scrapping.

Brandy, I LOVE your layout!!! 🤩 You TOTALLY rocked that challenge! ☺️
Hope you have a great day! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Humid here, and we did have some rain this morning; probably more coming out way! 😂 Besides Bible study and catching up around here,
I'm gonna finish up some layouts today and get them posted!
I can't believe July is ALMOST over! I didn't get much scrappin' done yesterday, but I worked on a mixed media collage and some art journaling. Good times! 😁
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2394

Post by Art_Teacher »

Hot and more humid here, today, but the last 2 days have been lovely. :)  Going to do some boating and floating this afternoon, for sure!
Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1505

Post by Charleneanne »

Nice here too. Today through Tuesday only going to b 90 but then back comes the heat. By Friday back into the 100’s for 5 straight days. We are breaking weather records right and left. Last time I can remember a summer like this was 1960 and I was in high school. Got in trouble for trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk and not cleaning up the mess! lol. My dad was not amused!!

Going to make an annniversary card for my DD/SIL. Trying to decide whether to go with lovely or amusing. Today is one of my younger brothers bday and his card was funny but then that’s what he prefers. 62 today and somewhat of a cynical lad. lol

Well I need to get off this sofa. lol. Pretty lackadaisical as usual. Hahaha. Have a serene Sunday.
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 966

Post by suewho372 »

blbabe1234 wrote:

Adorable!!!!! i absolutely love this!!! 
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 966

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Cherries!!! Humid and sticky here--- keeps raining off and on since early this morning. I got the bathroom painted !!!!! WHOOOOO so it is drying!   Got a new phone and finally got a mintue and transferred everything -- smooth! so I have several things knocked off my list of to dos! I also finished up my progressive step 4 layout!!!
whew! I might just lay on the couch and watch TV (i hardly do that.... I am always all over the place....ugh) we will see. I need to put away laundry and put the sheets on my bed!
Have a great day Cherries! 

Susan

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

I did this layout for the CAS and the 1-3-5-7 challenges.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:

I had frozen shoulder a while back. Good luck with the PT.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:

This is so adorable Brandy!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:37 pm
Nice here too. Today through Tuesday only going to b 90 but then back comes the heat. By Friday back into the 100’s for 5 straight days. We are breaking weather records right and left. Last time I can remember a summer like this was 1960 and I was in high school. Got in trouble for trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk and not cleaning up the mess! lol. My dad was not amused!!

Going to make an annniversary card for my DD/SIL. Trying to decide whether to go with lovely or amusing. Today is one of my younger brothers bday and his card was funny but then that’s what he prefers. 62 today and somewhat of a cynical lad. lol

Well I need to get off this sofa. lol. Pretty lackadaisical as usual. Hahaha. Have a serene Sunday.
Lol that made me laugh!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:18 pm
Hi Cherries!!! Humid and sticky here--- keeps raining off and on since early this morning. I got the bathroom painted !!!!! WHOOOOO so it is drying!   Got a new phone and finally got a mintue and transferred everything -- smooth! so I have several things knocked off my list of to dos! I also finished up my progressive step 4 layout!!!
whew! I might just lay on the couch and watch TV (i hardly do that.... I am always all over the place....ugh) we will see. I need to put away laundry and put the sheets on my bed!
Have a great day Cherries! 

This is gorgeous Susan! And you should lay on the couch and watch some tv. You've earned it!

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:35 pm
VickiR wrote:

I had frozen shoulder a while back. Good luck with the PT. 
Thanks...I'm not looking forward to it.  LOL!  I took my mom for it and stayed with her and hoping it helps me like it did for here.

ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”