FOR THE CHERRIES WHO HOST CHALLENGES

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 551

Re: FOR THE CHERRIES WHO HOST CHALLENGES

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

First, I'm glad some of you DCs get to go to in-person crops, that's so cool! (I STILL don't have my own car right now, so I unable to travel; I JUST live vicariously through you guys! 😉)
Second, Cherries are so awesome for helping each other in the ways that you do! 😊
Third, The Spend Smart Stash Bust Challenge doesn't require MUCH as there's no monetary reward, so nothing to post early. 😉🤷🏻😊 Just pop in at your leisure if you'd like ANYTIME in August and share your goals or progress for spending smart and using some stash! We appreciate the comradery!
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5517

Post by Deanna13 »

I'll try to get mine ready early for you! 😊
Image Image ImageImage
Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 486

Post by Trek »

Ann, if it's not much trouble, can you please show what you will take with you on the crop. I never been on the one and very curious. How to handle situation like this...
Katerina
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1854

Post by aheatfan »

I think I can do that, probably better for me as slowly starting to get back into school mode.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1064

Post by pawprints »

If I can get my act together I will try and post my music challenge early. Graphic Design runs through to the end of August.

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1761

Post by beachlover »

hanks so much everyone!!!  I was able to get a hair and nail appt on the 31st, ear,
ly.  So I have to pack everything on the 3oth, do hair and nails on 31st, come home to pack my cooler and get on the road!
You all are being so kind and helpful! :greenlol:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Trek wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:29 pm
Ann, if it's not much trouble, can you please show what you will take with you on the crop. I never been on the one and very curious. How to handle situation like this...

Lol I'm glad you asked this because I ALWAYS wanna know what people take with them to crops! 😂 I'm VERY curious about these things!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

beachlover wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:39 pm
hanks so much everyone!!!  I was able to get a hair and nail appt on the 31st, ear,
ly.  So I have to pack everything on the 3oth, do hair and nails on 31st, come home to pack my cooler and get on the road!
You all are being so kind and helpful! :greenlol:

I hope you have the best of times, Ann! 😊
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1761

Post by beachlover »

Trek wrote:

I am so very sorry I did not see this earlier!  I have a rolling tote that I fill halfway up with solid cardstock, that is your base.  And I have a large 31 tote that I put kits and pp's in.  And of course photos.  I bring a few enamel dots and other packs of embellies. I DO NOT let myself get caught up feeling like I hsve to complete a Lo.  I try to at least match up papers, photos.  Usually, I use the plastic paper clips and clip everything together.  When I get home, I create my LO's.  I do not bring any inks because they are very discouraged at crops.  That is just how I do it.  And it also helps that I am packing light this way.  I also am bringing my suitcase and a rolling cooler since not all of the hotels have a restaurant.  But at least they generally have free breakfast to get the day started!  All my stuff fits into my  wagon easily. 

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 486

Post by Trek »

beachlover wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:33 pm
Trek wrote:

I am so very sorry I did not see this earlier!  I have a rolling tote that I fill halfway up with solid cardstock, that is your base.  And I have a large 31 tote that I put kits and pp's in.  And of course photos.  I bring a few enamel dots and other packs of embellies. I DO NOT let myself get caught up feeling like I hsve to complete a Lo.  I try to at least match up papers, photos.  Usually, I use the plastic paper clips and clip everything together.  When I get home, I create my LO's.  I do not bring any inks because they are very discouraged at crops.  That is just how I do it.  And it also helps that I am packing light this way.  I also am bringing my suitcase and a rolling cooler since not all of the hotels have a restaurant.  But at least they generally have free breakfast to get the day started!  All my stuff fits into my  wagon easily. 

Thank you for the answer. I read that ladies match pictures -sketches-papers- embellishments at home and just put it all together at crop. Looks like you have a different approach, I love it.
Katerina

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”