Scrap a Day, July 24th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Scrap a Day, July 24th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I’m up early and getting ready to take my mom to a funeral for a very close friend of hers. I’ll be out most of the day and most likely won’t do anything else today.

Hope all of you all have great day.

Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1416

Re: Scrap a Day, July 24th

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:53 am
Hey Cherries. I’m up early and getting ready to take my mom to a funeral for a very close friend of hers. I’ll be out most of the day and most likely won’t do anything else today.

Hugs to your mom today saying good bye to a friend.  Safe travels.

Last edited by VickiR on Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1831

Post by aheatfan »

I'm so sorry about your moms friend Barb.  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1416

Post by VickiR »

Doing some grocery shopping today because we missed our usual Tuesday run.  Yesterday I had a DGD run!  LOL!  Overcast and I think we got some rain during the night.  We could use a couple of days to help the grass.  Lots of activity in our neighborhood this week.  Monday the wood chippers and saws were going strong.  Continued yesterday and they are out there again today.  We have 20 homes in our neighborhood and I think half of them lost trees in the storm that blew through at the end of last week.  The one at the main entrance sign was taken out too.  It seems odd when you come into the neighborhood and the tree behind the sign is gone.  I may do a little scrapping this afternoon.
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 767

Post by traveler »

Sorry about your mom's friend Barb, safe travels to and from the funeral.
I think it's supposed to rain here today too. I'm hoping to do a couple pages in my Tuscany album, I would like to get it done and move on to other projects. 

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3731

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Barb, hugs to your mom. Safe travels today.

Still helping my SIL out with the boys since it's a new routine now that Jasper is in school. He had a GREAT day yesterday and so did Draven. This morning, I was out the door early and watched Wes and Anton while she took Draven and Jasper to school. Got them both some breakfast and unloaded the dishwasher for my SIL. Today was easier than yesterday and yesterday was easier than Monday. So I think everyone is getting into the new routine pretty good. Anton had no tears this morning, so that's very helpful too. He doesn't quite understand where momma goes for 30 mins in the morning with his 2 big brothers but does know she will be back.

My SIl was beaming when she got home. Jasper is just doing so well, makes us so happy and proud of him. She was walking Jasper down the hallway to his classroom and once they got near, he started doing his little happy dance. They get there, he drops his momma's hand and runs off to his little cubby. He put his little bag away and went up to a little girl. He waved and smiled and she waved and smiled back. It was sooooooooooo sweet! :greeninlove: Teacher told my SIL that Jasper is just an absolute delight in the classroom! I just LOVE hearing that!!

Washing our bed sheets today (they are already in the dryer). Took care of some emails that came in earlier (really minor little stuff). Now will get back to updating payroll for Region 3 :?

Hope y'all have a great day.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2074

Post by MTCanuk »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:15 am
Good morning cherries. Barb, hugs to your mom. Safe travels today.

Still helping my SIL out with the boys since it's a new routine now that Jasper is in school. He had a GREAT day yesterday and so did Draven. This morning, I was out the door early and watched Wes and Anton while she took Draven and Jasper to school. Got them both some breakfast and unloaded the dishwasher for my SIL. Today was easier than yesterday and yesterday was easier than Monday. So I think everyone is getting into the new routine pretty good. Anton had no tears this morning, so that's very helpful too. He doesn't quite understand where momma goes for 30 mins in the morning with his 2 big brothers but does know she will be back.

My SIl was beaming when she got home. Jasper is just doing so well, makes us so happy and proud of him. She was walking Jasper down the hallway to his classroom and once they got near, he started doing his little happy dance. They get there, he drops his momma's hand and runs off to his little cubby. He put his little bag away and went up to a little girl. He waved and smiled and she waved and smiled back. It was sooooooooooo sweet! :greeninlove: Teacher told my SIL that Jasper is just an absolute delight in the classroom! I just LOVE hearing that!!

Washing our bed sheets today (they are already in the dryer). Took care of some emails that came in earlier (really minor little stuff). Now will get back to updating payroll for Region 3 :?

Hope y'all have a great day.

It makes my heart happy hearing how well little Jasper is doing. Glad to hear is is adapting so well!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by MTCanuk »

I actually slept in until almost 8. This heat is wearing me down. Another one today. We did reach 102* yesterday. Way too hot for me. Makes me want to do nothing at all. And having to cook is almost a nightmare. But got the cleaning done yesterday. Today laundry and the grocery store are on my agenda.

And the poor construction guys are out in all this heat. Thankfully the backyard is in shade most of the day.

Will have to see if I do some scrapping. Will be in the basement doing laundry where my seeing machine is. Right now enjoying my coffee.

Have a great day ladies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by MTCanuk »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:53 am

Sorry to hear about your mum’s friend. Just enjoy your day with her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3731

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:42 am
I actually slept in until almost 8. This heat is wearing me down. Another one today. We did reach 102* yesterday. Way too hot for me. Makes me want to do nothing at all. And having to cook is almost a nightmare. But got the cleaning done yesterday. Today laundry and the grocery store are on my agenda.

And the poor construction guys are out in all this heat. Thankfully the backyard is in shade most of the day.

Will have to see if I do some scrapping. Will be in the basement doing laundry where my seeing machine is. Right now enjoying my coffee.

Have a great day ladies.
You be careful in that heat. Stay hydrated!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”